News Forum - Biden-Xi summit begins, tensions high between China and the US

Thaiger

A highly anticipated virtual meeting between US President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping has begun as tensions are high between the two countries, especially over the status of Taiwan, which is a self-ruling democracy claimed by Beijing. Speaking through a translator, Biden told Xi… “As I’ve said before, it seems to me our responsibility as leaders of China and the United States is to ensure the competition between our two countries does not veer into conflict, either intended or unintended. Just simply straightforward competition… It seems to me we have to establish some common sense guardrails, to be […]

The story Biden-Xi summit begins, tensions high between China and the US as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just hope Biden keeps it together. Xi is a dangerous control freak commie liar, and the USA should dump everything it can possibly dump coming from China immediately. No one wants a war or WWIII or to be taken over and the CCP jerks need to be shut up or taught a lesson. Taiwan is its' own country and they are Taiwanese not Chinese as they say. F the CCP, but I do hope Biden keeps it together and doesn't stutter or fall for his lies.

• Like 3

Biden's got a problem. He represents an increasingly divided,  weakening, crumbling, uneducated, sick, drug fuelled society full of the homeless now struggling to be taken seriously by most of the world. Xi represents none of this ..... in fact the opposite. Plus Xi can at least string a few words together and form a sentence. Good luck Sleepy Joe .......... good luck America. Even the rag tag Taliban kicked your ass.  For China it's going to be a walk in the park. Basically you're stuffed. You're just too dumb to realize it yet. ... but eventually you will (maybe)

I'm all for the reunification of China and Taiwan.

Peaceful steps should be made immediately for Taiwan taking over Communist China and getting rid of these CCCP ratbags.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, palooka said:

I'm all for the reunification of China and Taiwan.

Peaceful steps should be made immediately for Taiwan taking over Communist China and getting rid of these CCCP ratbags.

But why stop there?

Peaceful steps should be made immediately for Hawaii  taking over Mainland USA and getting rid of these Washington ratbags. I know Puerto Rico would support this too. And what about Grenada.  What a bunch of hypocrites these colonizing Yankees are!

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, HolyCowCm said:

ust hope Biden keeps it together.

Keep it together.  Heck most days the only state he can remember being in is the state of confusion. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MARCO said:

What a bunch of hypocrites these colonizing Yankees are!

You are correct.  However the world geography has changed for hundreds of years.  The USA is hardly the only country to take take territories outside their borders.  Italy once rules the world.  Later 20% of the entire world was under the British empire.  There is certainly a reason why most of the territory South of the U.S.A. border speaks Spanish or Portuguese.  

If the USA wants to truly confront China it should do it economically and not militarily. A move to reindustrialize the USA rather than purchasing from China would do much to help the USA and hurt China.  But it won't happen because unlike the USA their government is not beholden to the votes of the public which prefer low cost rather than domestically produced products.  Also the Chinese have certainly found out that U.S. politicians can be easily bribed.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MARCO said:

what about California? Last time I checked that used to belong to Mexico

Well to be perfectly honest all of the USA use to belong to the American Indian and Mexico to its indigenous Indian tribes.  The same is true for Canada, Central America and South America. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, billywillyjones said:

Biden couldn't negotiate an orgy in a brothel he'd need to call on someone with more experience like Hunter lol

Come on Billy.  That is very disrespectful to talk about the President of the USA that way.  Please wake him up and apologise immediately.  And speak slowly ....... real slowly.  So he can understand you.