News Forum - Thailand’s Foreign Affairs Minister visits Myanmar capital to meet military junta

Thaiger

Thailand’s Foreign Affairs Minister Don Pramudwinai, who also serves as deputy prime minister, met with the military junta’s Foreign Minister Wunna Maung Lwin and later with the coup leader Senior General Min Aung Hlaing yesterday afternoon, according to a report by local media outlet Myanmar Now. It is unknown what topics the two parties discussed during this confidential day-trip made by a special flight. In the evening, the Thai Deputy PM attended the donation ceremony of the Covid-19 vaccine from Thailand to Myanmar at Naypyidaw Airport. Following a military coup in February, the Don intervened during a brief meeting in […]

The story Thailand’s Foreign Affairs Minister visits Myanmar capital to meet military junta as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

6 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Thailand’s Foreign Affairs Minister Don Pramudwinai, who also serves as deputy prime minister, met with the military junta’s Foreign Minister Wunna Maung Lwin and later with the coup leader Senior General Min Aung Hlaing yesterday afternoon,

Blimey coup'd have though that .. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

A donation of vaccine to their Junta? Now why would they do that to support them? It will never go to t he people, the real victims.

Solly WHO no vaccine, have to shoot them, may have Covid.  Covid very bad can make die you know already.

39 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

A donation of vaccine to their Junta? Now why would they do that to support them? It will never go to t he people, the real victims.

I recall about 15 years ago, there was some serious flooding in what was then Burma. The US sent in shipments of rice in the standard USAID bags. The junta then placed labels over these stating "A gift from General X, Lieut. Gen Y, Maj. Gen Y etc.

If these vaxxes do get through to the people at the bottom of the pile, I don't see TH getting any credit for such generosity.

• Like 1

I wonder if the foreign minister checked his vaccination papers before he left. Surely lightning couldn't strike twice?! I can only imagine the conversation these guys had..... 

13 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

I recall about 15 years ago, there was some serious flooding in what was then Burma. The US sent in shipments of rice in the standard USAID bags. The junta then placed labels over these stating "A gift from General X, Lieut. Gen Y, Maj. Gen Y etc.

If these vaxxes do get through to the people at the bottom of the pile, I don't see TH getting any credit for such generosity.

Not a surprise there. They seem to have a huge storm system wreak havoc every 4 -5 years there. I would gather they will all go to the 400k + soldiers or maybe on second thought the other ones they find very valuable for them in some sort of industry to keep their absconded money going. Don't  these turds control all the mines of all sort from gems to precious other commodity stuff. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Picking up tips maybe ?

Gangster meeting, negotiations about shares of trafficking (drugs and slaveworker),more corruption, how to get rid of critics or democracy supporter? Many options what juntas and anti democrats have to talk.