News Forum - Swiss man arrested on Koh Chang after going on the rampage while high on drugs

Thaiger

Tattoos...not my thing. Ever since one of my mates wanted "Scarred for life" tattooed across his back. But the tattooist couldn't spell...so it read "Scared for life".... 

• Haha 2

Nivram....it's a thing in Thailand to have a "happy snap", with the arresting police. Thankfully, because of Covid, he's wearing a mask, so not so bad for him. 

I know people should never judge a book by its cover. But I wouldn't even let this guy get on a plane. I’d just arrest him and lock him up to protect society. Anyone with that amount of tattoos and especially on his face, is clearly a total nut job. This won’t be the first violent outburst he’s had or the last if allowed to roam freely. More behind this guy I’m sure. Over stayer, drug dealing, wanted back in his own country or other EU country.  Lock him up and let’s all move on. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ThailandBob said:

It wasn't the weed, that's for sure.

I was suspicious straight away and got three replies saying the man was on methamphetamines.

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

To me he looks like a very upstanding individual. I wonder what happened and why the rage. Why people butcher themselves with tattoos to that extent is beyond me.

Walking painting

Of course they name Marijuana first and a few more times than the methamphetamines. 

I know plenty of people who use Marijuana and 0% of them is or gets violent from it. 

8 hours ago, gummy said:

Maybe they are targeting the Swiss now out of childish spite,  'cos Anutin was given the middle finger by them.  Since when has making a lot of noise been a crime in Thailand ?

Before I started scrolling, I knew there would be a joke that pulled Anutin into this😂

21 hours ago, Soidog said:

I know people should never judge a book by its cover. But I wouldn't even let this guy get on a plane. I’d just arrest him and lock him up to protect society. Anyone with that amount of tattoos and especially on his face, is clearly a total nut job. This won’t be the first violent outburst he’s had or the last if allowed to roam freely. More behind this guy I’m sure. Over stayer, drug dealing, wanted back in his own country or other EU country.  Lock him up and let’s all move on. 

say hello to ted bundy and friends 😋

society is so messed uo

• Like 1

Like the majority of foreigners visiting Thailand or living in Thailand, he should behave accordingly. Send him back home with a ban to re-enter TH again... His behavior (not the tattoos) is despicable, besides it stains the good image of Swiss people visiting Thailand or living in the Kingdom. Shame on him.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...