News Forum - Phuket to get 3 new tourist attractions

Thaiger

19 minutes ago, Stonker said:

As was my grip .....

Sorry to say it but I turn pussy when it comes to heights even though I've worked at heights.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 8:17 AM, mickkotlarski said:

Rather than spending this money on things they think "falang and jek want" 

It's iess that, as that some constructors want the 'budget' , and some brown envelopes gettin kicked back.

Aside the real reason for the skywalk is not that at the Mekong, it is that one in Yala, methinks.

They should better invest in free walks to the beaches, which are blocked by some hotels. Or they should stop tellin people, there are no private beaches on Phuket. There are some hotels using this word, connected to the hotel, in their ads

Edited by Guest1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

They should build a Disneyworld in Phuket. No queues so no need for express-passes 🤣 but they can just double the foreigner ticket price 😉

Why build another. One already exists. It sits on a bank of the Chao Phraya River in Kiakkai, occupying 300,000 m2 of land and know as the house of parliament.

Just now, Faz said:

Why build another. One already exists. It sits on a bank of the Chao Phraya River in Kiakkai, occupying 300,000 m2 of land and know as the house of parliament.

You're taking the Mickey!

images (57).jpeg

3 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Phuket to get 3 new tourist attractions …… and 3 NEW tourists. 

Welcome back! But you know hibernation season hasn't finished right?

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

It's iess that, as that some constructors want the 'budget' , and some brown envelopes gettin kicked back.

Aside the real reason for the skywalk is not that at the Mekong, it is that one in Yala, methinks.

They should better invest in free walks to the beaches, which are blocked by some hotels. Or they should stop tellin people, there are no private beaches on Phuket. There are some hotels using this word, connected to the hotel, in their ads

Agreed. Laem Sing beach in Phuket is one of my favourite snorkeling spots. Difficult to get to but worth it to swim around an unspoilt beach as the planned hotel/resort got cancelled much to many peoples happiness.

My one exception is Merlin beach which was some of the best snorkeling I've experienced ever. You need to access via the hotel but they did a very good job protecting the marine environment.

The whole walkway is just another scheme for brown envelope deals as you rightfully said. Hope it bombs.

• Cool 1

24 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Welcome back! But you know hibernation season hasn't finished right?

Just finished binge watching criminal minds …. a good murder better than Covid 19 fake news or when the bars will reopen ! Starting now on binge watching Fringe, as it is just like this world of ours at present 🤣

• Cool 1

On 11/19/2021 at 11:11 AM, Bob20 said:

They should build a Disneyworld in Phuket. No queues so no need for express-passes 🤣 but they can just double the foreigner ticket price 😉

…… and then you can visit ….

Frontier Land

Fantasy Land, &

Your Dreaming Land 

🤣🤣🤣