News Forum - Will Thailand’s nightlife survive another 2 months of closure?

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Shark said:

Wow seriously. This is even for me an offensive post. I'll try to reply politely... how can you say it didn't hit the Thais hard solely judging on one place where still on the Sarasin Bridge there have been more suicides.

You wanted to pay a lower price for beers while the bar was closed for 12-24 months? This is absurd.

However the price of the ladies is just how much they want to have sex with you. It just reflects on how pretty you are, non judgemental just facts. I still get the "I'll f*** you for free" not that I'm interested in that as I have an amazing wife.

It probably depend on how desirable you are. Probably a sliding scale.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LoongFred said:

It probably depend on how desirable you are. Probably a sliding scale.

I actually guess that's how it works. They set the price on how they like the transaction person to be on top our below them.

10 minutes ago, Mallo said:

Im in Phuket right now and I can tell you the pandemic didnt hit the Thais hard at all. 
Bars are same price as before, ladies even increased their prices to 3000-4000 Baht shorttime and everything is reopening right now.

Only things got a bit cheaper is hotels and food at some places, but even that rises everyday. 

Phuket nightlife is growing by the day, as more and more tourists come here the prices explode. The police is already bribed again, so the bars dont even close on 23:00 and GoGo Bars are open too. Banglar is mostly full, only the back bars are closed.

Anyone who wanted to come here because its „cheap“ go to Cambodia. Thailand is only for very rich people.

I agree with you that things are a lot cheaper in Cam, but then again, so is both quantity and quality lower.

I like to take a girl shopping, but just about everywhere, all that is available is polyester. I hate shopping in Cam. 

4 hours ago, Shark said:

Wow seriously. This is even for me an offensive post. I'll try to reply politely... how can you say it didn't hit the Thais hard solely judging on one place where still on the Sarasin Bridge there have been more suicides.

You wanted to pay a lower price for beers while the bar was closed for 12-24 months? This is absurd.

However the price of the ladies is just how much they want to have sex with you. It just reflects on how pretty you are, non judgemental just facts. I still get the "I'll f*** you for free" not that I'm interested in that as I have an amazing wife.

While you are right that I am only speaking about the main tourist destinations you seem to be wrong about how an economy works.

You know if there is nobody buying, the price to sell lowers. It does NOT increase. So if it increases it can only mean that the Thai girls dont need the money THAT bad. So their families must be pretty fine too. 

Also you may or may not believe me now, but im a 21 y old good looking guy. And I was NEVER offered anything for free here.

But it seems like that rumor keeps spreading like wildfire, that thais will go with u if they like you.

Edited by Andrew Reeve
Last line removed and a pm sent to the member
  • Like 1