News Forum - Motorbike law breakers: report them and win up to 20,000 baht

Thaiger

Will the public get 2x rewards when capturing pics of Police driving on sidewalks or the wrong way on streets or riding without a helmet?  I hope they make it 3x reward money for Police riding with their flat top hats and no helmet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bob20 said:

You'll get 20k baht and your visa is revoked for working 🤔

i will get you a work permit for 20% maintenance fee if you want, or you could become a TPV, Tourist Police Volunteer that is. In any case, snitching is not a job, it's a state of mind

• Like 2

The snitch plan mentioned in the article must be the new most ridiculous plan so far this year. Regardless what the former most ridiculous plan was.

If there was worldwide some contest for coming up with most ridiculous plans, Thailand (I am sorry to say) would  - in my opinion - be one of the countries to win most of the gold medals in such a contest.

Edited by javada88
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, javada88 said:

The snitch plan mentioned in the article must be the new most ridiculous plan so far this year. Regardless what the former most ridiculous plan was.

If there was worldwide some contest for coming up with most ridiculous plans, Thailand (I am sorry to say) would  - in my opinion - be one of the countries to win most of the gold medals in such a contest.

Mate - Thailand would win those gold medals easily - they are the world's greatest experts at it. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, javada88 said:

Dont be sorry to say, It’s a National way of life. They are, without doubt, a country with the most ludicrous ideas and plans you could imagine. It’s so incredulous that you would think their entire GDP was spent on it. The word unfathomable is another word for Thai

• Like 1

Now just how much do you wager I will be able to collect for turning in each motorcycle rider I see daily with either no helmets, speeding, or running through red lights.

I am thinking of buying Joe Ferrari's home in Bangkok but not holding a great deal of hope that my "rewards" will allow me to secure a mortgage anytime soon. 

• 4 months later...

Absolutely great and encouraging!

Maybe someone will go and get Red Bull heir "Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya" who had absconded justice and became world traveler, bring him back, reenact his  crime of driving recklessly at very high rate of speed and running over and killing man on motorbike.  

Then can film the reenactment and collect the prize and after Thai courts release Boss and he splits again.

I may get in on this one also 

Start filming Thais, 3-5 on same motorbike without helmets as they drive past police checkpoint who are only stopping farangs.

Selective enforcement the police say.. discretionary detentions of farangs only.

Edited by JackMeOff
Typo

45 minutes ago, JackMeOff said:

Maybe someone will go and get Red Bull heir "Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya" who had absconded justice and became world traveler, bring him back, reenact his  crime of driving recklessly at very high rate of speed and running over and killing man on motorbike.  

Then can film the reenactment and collect the prize and after Thai courts release Boss and he splits again.

Start filming Thais, 3-5 on same motorbike without helmets as they drive past police checkpoint who are only stopping farangs.

Selective enforcement the police say.. discretionary detentions of farangs only.

I cant believe you went back FOUR MONTHS to resurrect this, fixated or what? 

1 hour ago, JackMeOff said:

Only the driver is required by law to wear a helmet - but yes you're right 5 on a bike is insanity.

17 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Only the driver is required by law to wear a helmet - but yes you're right 5 on a bike is insanity.

I once counted 9 (that does include babies) on a scooter outside Big C in Sattahip, "now that surely has to be a record unless our viewers know different." Esther Rantzen: That's Life.🛵🛵🛵🛵

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

I once counted 9 (that does include babies) on a scooter outside Big C in Sattahip, "now that surely has to be a record unless our viewers know different." Esther Rantzen: That's Life.🛵🛵🛵🛵

are you sure that wasn't a circus act out practising 😄

• Haha 1