News Forum - National park visits rising as tourists brave the cold weather

Thaiger

As Thailand reopens and tourism, both international and domestic, begins to grow, many tourists are turning away from chasing warm sunny beaches. An influx of tourists has been seen heading to some of Thailand’s chilliest national park destinations and attractions. In the northern province of Loei, the Phu Ruea National Park viewpoint, renowned for its beautiful sunrises, has seen many tourists flooding in despite the cold weather. Temperatures have fallen as low as 9 degrees Celcius, and park officials are warning people to bring warm winter clothes and gear to survive the night if they are planning to stay overnight […]

The story National park visits rising as tourists brave the cold weather as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

4 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

An influx of tourists has been seen

soldering on .? I note influx is fast becoming a buzzword now alongside Mull , though hub is falling down the charts abit .. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

soldering on .? I note influx is fast becoming a buzzword now alongside Mull , though hub is falling down the charts abit .. 

Yes seems they are 'ramping' up the use of influx

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

My word, @Dedinbed , you're on your mettle today . . . can anyone join? 😏

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Malc-Thai said:

Yes seems they are 'ramping' up the use of influx

'Upticking', almost, as I'm sure these happy tourists would agree.

• Haha 1