News Forum - Thursday Covid Update: 7,496 new cases and 57 deaths

Thaiger

7,496 new Covid-19 cases and 57 coronavirus-related deaths were reported today by the CCSA. In the 24-hour since the last count, the CCSA has recorded 7,452 recoveries. There are now 96,450 people in Thailand being treated for Covid-19. In the latest and most severe wave of the virus, first recorded on April 1, the CCSA has recorded 1,968,106 confirmed Covid-19 cases. Out of the new cases reported today, 240 were found in correctional facilities. More than 75,000 inmates in Thailand’s overcrowded prisons and detention centres have tested positive for Covid-19 over the past several months. More information and provincial totals […]

The story Thursday Covid Update: 7,496 new cases and 57 deaths as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

4 hours ago, Jason said:

NNothing about vaccination percentages, first and second dose by province.....maybe they just don't really know the stats???

Why would there be, when the subject of the article is "Thursday Covid Update: 7,496 new cases and 57 deaths" ?

Vaccination stats for Thailand are readily available (and @JohninDubin has beaten me to it again 😢).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Can't help with the provincial totals, but this might help https://covidvax.live/en/location/tha

The Jason account has received several links to vaccine stats in the past (some months ago I also provided a link - naively thinking there was a genuine, personal interest). They (= PC-form of he/she/rather not say) are just blindly running on auto-pilot in trying to use nagging to get that data summarized by Thaiger articles. Once (possibly twice) they applauded national totals for a single day being published. It's hard to take that serious, so Just ignore them/it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, semrand753 said:

The Jason account has received several links to vaccine stats in the past (some months ago I also provided a link - naively thinking there was a genuine, personal interest). They (= PC-form of he/she/rather not say) are just blindly running on auto-pilot in trying to use nagging to get that data summarized by Thaiger articles. Once (possibly twice) they applauded national totals for a single day being published. It's hard to take that serious, so Just ignore them/it.

Now you mention it, I think I might have responded to a similar post from him previously. Hmmm?