News Forum - Zero chance of zero Covid: Chinese virologist slams government strategy

Thaiger

3 hours ago, El_Trauco said:

Here's a chart that illustrates that point.

file-20211027-25-1jk3grg.webp

With four out of five vaccinated the virus could not spread mathematically forward because the R0 would be a lot less than one, if the vaccine worked against the virus like that in the picture. But it is clearly not working to prevent the spreading. The herd immunity limit is usually 70 percent. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

"“We don’t stand a chance if we pursue a target of zero Covid. The virus is here to stay, just like flu. That’s a fact, whether people like it or not.”"

I couldn't agree more.

Get everyone vaccinated with good vaccines in order to keep the cases requiring hospitalization to a minimum and then lets get on with life.

I have had enough of this shit.

Bill Gates is on camera admitting that there is only a marginal difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated people when it comes to transmitting to someone else! Elsewhere, whistleblowers are reporting that the Pfizer trials and results were not done properly. Initial claims about prevention and mortality, now time has moved on, when you look at the new information on those dying etc from the original test subjects, there is no differences between the two groups. 

Before 2020 it was considered impossible to make a coronavirus vaccine. Any attempts with Mers and SARS one ended in liver damage in the ferrets and autoimmune problems.  Now 18-20 new vaccines? Wake up and smell the coffee. 

• Like 2

Don't like this guys chances of staying around too long, already been in strife contradicting CCCP.

Interesting the opinion that Covid virus can be transferred via frozen fish. New Zealand thought similar with a frozen shipment from Australia as the source of one of their outbreaks.

Extract from Wikipedia.

Guan Yi has given expert comments on SARS-CoV-2 when interviewed by Caixin, warning that the coronavirus could be 10 times worse than the 2003 Sars outbreak.[10] He said to media, ""I have been through so many [disease outbreaks], and I have never been scared. Most [of the outbreaks] are manageable, but this time I am scared."[11] What he said in his interview with Caixin were apparently different from that in most Chinese media, and it became highly controversial as journalists of state media reposted his previous statement, which he made on 15 January, claiming that the disease was manageable. The journalists also reposted the information that Guan's lab was once fined by the government in 2005. Wang Duan, the Caixin journalist who interviewed Guan Yi, described such behavior as "personal attacks" and complained that no expert had so far come forward to refute what Guan said.[12]

Guan Yi didn't give interview since 23 January.[13]

In mid July when a cluster of resurgent cases in Beijing was reported, Guan was interviewed by iNewsweek journal (中国新闻周刊) which shared his supportive opinion to the speculation that the virus imported into Beijing via contaminated frozen salmon fishes.[14]

7 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Bill Gates is on camera admitting that there is only a marginal difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated people when it comes to transmitting to someone else! Elsewhere, whistleblowers are reporting that the Pfizer trials and results were not done properly. Initial claims about prevention and mortality, now time has moved on, when you look at the new information on those dying etc from the original test subjects, there is no differences between the two groups. 

Before 2020 it was considered impossible to make a coronavirus vaccine. Any attempts with Mers and SARS one ended in liver damage in the ferrets and autoimmune problems.  Now 18-20 new vaccines? Wake up and smell the coffee. 

Wow!

You are correct!

I have 'Done My OWN Research' and now I see the light. Hallelujah!

I now believe that the Lunar Landing never occurred.

I now believe that the Illuminatti do exist.

I now believe that Hillary Clinton, George Soros and other prominent Democrats drink the blood of babies in order to have eternal life.

I now believe that "Nessie" is real.

I now believe that UFOs and Aliens regularly kidnap humans for experimental purposes.

I now believe that "Bigfoot" was behind the Roswell Incident.

I believe it all!

All hail our secret Mole-People Overlords!

Hallelujah one more time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2021 at 9:56 PM, AussieBob said:

I agree - but only on the basis that those who refuse to get vaccinated are excluded where people gather in numbers (planes, airports, sports, movies, concerts, clubs, restaurants, bars, etc). The only long term solution is vaccination and thereby herd immunity - most of us are going to get it in the next few years.  But those refusing to go along with and contribute to the herd, cannot then demand to also join with the herd.  IMO that should be the case until Covid becomes like the flu, whereby vaccines and medical treatments are at the stage whereby incidents of infections are greatly reduced and the subsequent levels of ICU/Deaths is also drastically reduced. That can only really be measured after international travel opens back up and becomes 'new normal' again - late 2022 early 2023 I reckon.  Carrot and Stick - works every time - and is the only way guaranteed to work. 

Did it work with the flu? I don’t think so. Did it work with tuberculosis? I don’t think so either (it’s coming back in certain areas of the world). These vaccines have shown their weaknesses and have become part of the problem. When 99.99% of the population shall be vaccinated, we’ll still blame the poor unvaccinated guy from Zimbabwe for the twenty second wave. This is the same attitude we had with HIV forty years ago. The infected were stigmatized and segregated from society. It took years of campaign by people like Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson to prove they could live a “normal life” among our society and they were entitled to have the same rights as everybody else. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/11/2021 at 9:08 AM, Thaiger said:

Guan Yi from the University of Hong Kong says the government’s attempts to quash the virus through mass testing and harsh quarantines are doomed to fail.

Brave man . I hope he does not end up in prison .

On 11/10/2021 at 11:12 PM, Thommo said:

If you assume you are safe even with you are vaccinated then you would be mistaken

I'm very happy to kow that when fly that risk is reduced of myself contracting covid,  My personel choice  

There are more than a quarter million people in Europe who have tuberculosis. So your chance to sit beside one of them is very high. Do you ask this fellow passenger each time you fly for his TB proof of vaccination? I don’t think so because you know you are protected by your TB shot. So what’s the difference with Covid-19? The vaccine is a false insurance. I prefer to sit beside a non-vaccinated with a negative PCR test than beside a vaccinated without one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, AussieBob said:

I agree - but only on the basis that those who refuse to get vaccinated are excluded where people gather in numbers (planes, airports, sports, movies, concerts, clubs, restaurants, bars, etc). The only long term solution is vaccination and thereby herd immunity - most of us are going to get it in the next few years.  But those refusing to go along with and contribute to the herd, cannot then demand to also join with the herd.  IMO that should be the case until Covid becomes like the flu, whereby vaccines and medical treatments are at the stage whereby incidents of infections are greatly reduced and the subsequent levels of ICU/Deaths is also drastically reduced. That can only really be measured after international travel opens back up and becomes 'new normal' again - late 2022 early 2023 I reckon.  Carrot and Stick - works every time - and is the only way guaranteed to work. 

Have you note been reading the latest data showing the vaccinated are getting Covid?  So if they can get it they can certainly spread it.  And if this also can create what's called a leaky virus which results in mutations.  Quit trying to blame the non vaccinated for everything and accept some responsbility for being a possible carrier and spreader.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 11:17 PM, EdwardV said:

You have to wonder why China is sticking with a strategy that has pretty much failed everywhere (against the delta variant). Could it be they have no choice since most everyone has been given Sinovac and Sinopharm? A vaccine which has been proven to be next to worthless against the delta variant. 

Meanwhile those two Chinese vaccines have been approved to enter certain European countries like Cyprus. They have been approved by the WHO and also in Alberta.

You can fly into the USA with Sinovac as well as Sinopharm.

So it tells you a lot about the policies regarding the vaccines requirements. Let stop this hysterical insanity.

https://www.ualberta.ca/covid-19/updates/2021/09/2021-09-22-world-health-organization-approved-vaccines-recognized-by-alberta.html

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/proof-of-vaccination.html

• Like 2

21 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Its also a personal choice of each member of the herd - get vaccinated or you cannot join in with us.  

Why do you think everybody wants to join your herd?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NidNoi said:

Only because the authorities are making it difficult for those unvaccinated which is a disgrace, despite what many think there are benefits for and against the vaccine. We had medicinal cures for the covid virus which first emerged in 1999 & prior to these vaccines that worked but did not make certain companies very rich

On 11/11/2021 at 6:23 AM, Shade_Wilder said:

"“We don’t stand a chance if we pursue a target of zero Covid. The virus is here to stay, just like flu. That’s a fact, whether people like it or not.”"

I couldn't agree more.

Get everyone vaccinated with good vaccines in order to keep the cases requiring hospitalization to a minimum and then lets get on with life.

I have had enough of this shit.

There are no good vaccines. The only good vaccine is a healthy body and a functioning immune system. The people that have medical issues, are overweight and have outlived their statistic life expectancy just have to accept the new "normality". You know that you don't have to go back that far to find the average life expectancy to be below 40 years. So when you look at the already extremely skewed corona fatalities you will find that the over 80 year olds and those with very serious health issues are the bulk of the fatalities.

22 hours ago, NidNoi said:

Did it work with the flu? I don’t think so. Did it work with tuberculosis? I don’t think so either (it’s coming back in certain areas of the world). These vaccines have shown their weaknesses and have become part of the problem. When 99.99% of the population shall be vaccinated, we’ll still blame the poor unvaccinated guy from Zimbabwe for the twenty second wave. This is the same attitude we had with HIV forty years ago. The infected were stigmatized and segregated from society. It took years of campaign by people like Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson to prove they could live a “normal life” among our society and they were entitled to have the same rights as everybody else. 

It’s called “divide and conquer “. those without the memory of a newt will remember the flip-flopping by governments. Apparently you were a covidiot if you went out on your own and sunbathed in the local park and got exercise. The police was sent to harass you. Turns out of course, with an upper respiratory virus, that you need a good immune system, so the Government got you to do the opposite! The healthy old had their routines disrupted so they became the unhealthy old. It’s distraction  politics, continuously pointing at those unfairly made scapegoats for whatever they’ve invented to be going on and going wrong in the country. Those following the propaganda are equally guilty through excepting it and not doing their own research through laziness

42 minutes ago, Cg66 said:

It’s called “divide and conquer “. those without the memory of a newt will remember the flip-flopping by governments. Apparently you were a covidiot if you went out on your own and sunbathed in the local park and got exercise. The police was sent to harass you. Turns out of course, with an upper respiratory virus, that you need a good immune system, so the Government got you to do the opposite! The healthy old had their routines disrupted so they became the unhealthy old. It’s distraction  politics, continuously pointing at those unfairly made scapegoats for whatever they’ve invented to be going on and going wrong in the country. Those following the propaganda are equally guilty through excepting it and not doing their own research through laziness

Yes, everybody get on the internet now and regurgitate everybody elses opinion.

Research?

On 11/12/2021 at 3:04 PM, NidNoi said:

Polio? Rabies? etc etc etc.    False argument.   

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, billywillyjones said:

Have you note been reading the latest data showing the vaccinated are getting Covid?  So if they can get it they can certainly spread it.  And if this also can create what's called a leaky virus which results in mutations.  Quit trying to blame the non vaccinated for everything and accept some responsbility for being a possible carrier and spreader.

Ditto - have you seen the data that shows far less chance of catching covid from a vaccinated person against an vaccinated one?   I dont care as much about you getting covid billy - as I do about me and mine getting it from you because you are unvaccinated. Not about blame mate - it is about risk.  The risk is much higher sitting next to an unvaccinated person than next to a vaccinated one.   

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 3:57 PM, NidNoi said:

Good - then stay off our planes, and other close spaces near us. 

Signed: The Majority.

• Like 1