News Forum - Pattaya Beach fight over an affair on TikTok results in 5 arrests

Thaiger

A fistfight that broke out and gathered a crowd on Central Pattaya Beach near the mall resulted in 5 people being arrested. Pattaya City Police were alerted of a fight at around 10:30 in the evening on Monday night and went to the scene to investigate. In the patrol unit arrived, they found a few fights on and around the beach and a small crowd of teenagers who had gathered to watch the drama, with a few of the onlookers taking videos on their phones. The first fistfight was next to the beach and involved 2 men that were about […]

The story Pattaya Beach fight over an affair on TikTok results in 5 arrests as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Meanwhile in other gripping important world news Nobel prize winner Malala Yousafzai got married in Birmingham. There was no reported fighting at her wedding

Well at least it was only a fist-fight.. Jealous Thai youths often have to use a knife or a gun in many situations like this to cure their rage inside.

(Tik Tok.. I have never watched a single 1 of these vids.. The childish/crappy backing music is so annoying!  but hey-ho perfect for 18-25yr old Asian girlies who have a mental age of 12-15yrs IMO).

• Like 2

Just now, Tanuki said:

Well at least it was only a fist-fight.. Jealous Thai youths often have to use a knife or a gun in many situations like this to cure their rage inside.

(Tik Tok.. I have never watched a single 1 of these vids.. The childish/crappy backing music is so annoying!  but hey-ho perfect for 18-25yr old Asian girlies who have a mental age of 12-15yrs IMO).

If you have never watched it how would you know anything about it ?

So these TikTok facts may just annoy you then

https://www.oberlo.com/blog/tiktok-statistics

26 minutes ago, gummy said:

Meanwhile in other gripping important world news Nobel prize winner Malala Yousafzai got married in Birmingham. There was no reported fighting at her wedding

Likely because all the drunks in Birmingham were trying to figure out how to upload a file to Thailand Pass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tanuki said:

I agree sheer jealousy and just because one of the girls was banging her boyfriends pal then they shoud grow up and learn to share like the rest of us 😉

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Aside from the four people physically fighting, a fifth person was taken into custody, though the Pattaya police did not specify whether they were taking part in the actual fight or involved in the melee in some other way.

He was probably taking bets on who would win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Likely because all the drunks in Birmingham were trying to figure out how to upload a file to Thailand Pass. 

All of them? I didn't know you needed to be a drunk to apply to Thailand Pass. That must explain the high failure rate.

• Haha 1

What I am having trouble understanding, is the involvement of the two women. Did both men bring their latest g/f's in which case, you'd have think that one of these was the "scorned woman"? That seems a dispute resolution strategy that was always doomed to failure.

During the meantime, I have held an opinion, rightly or wrongly, that TH men are often very cynical in their relationships with women. I recently saw the mortality stats for TH, and in the latest year, men died at a rate of 57/43 to women. The cynic in me would have said, "So she's dumped me. There'll be another one along in a minute".