Suhkothai

Silky8

1 minute ago, Silky8 said:

Hi all, new to the forum and live in Suhkothai. Out in the rural area (mostly rice fields), quiet and relaxing lifestyle. 🙂

Welcome to the forum, Silky8! Lovely area you live in. A lot of history and very scenic and peaceful.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Silky8 said:

Hi all, new to the forum and live in Suhkothai. Out in the rural area (mostly rice fields), quiet and relaxing lifestyle. 🙂

Welcome ! I have some fond memories of the city!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Welcome to the forum, Silky8! Lovely area you live in. A lot of history and very scenic and peaceful.

Thanks for the warm welcome 👍

I haven’t been around much to see the area attractions but will get round to it some day soon 🙂

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 9S_ said:

How often do you eat sukhotai noodles??

That dish is so underrated in the US

Never heard of that dish and I’m not a big fan of noodles/pasta 🙈

21 hours ago, riclag said:

Welcome ! I have some fond memories of the city!

It seems a few lads on here have nice memories of Suhkothai - I must have picked a nice place to live 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, Silky8 said:

It seems a few lads on here have nice memories of Suhkothai - I must have picked a nice place to live 🙂

Yeah. Sukhothai Province does have it's moments. 

On 11/10/2021 at 11:51 PM, Silky8 said:

Absolutely. Both the ruins and the countryside are worth a visit and the province itself is quite lay back and pleasant. Folk there are lay back. Nice place.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have in laws over that way although a little  outside in Ban Dan Lan Hoi . ( I think I got that right).

Been there  very recently. Atmosphere felt quite depressed with the absence of prolific numbers of international tourists. But certainly an area of visual interest  historically architecturally. Less so for those expecting  general female beauty  but the men seemed more handsome than Isaan ? lmpao !

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, DesperateOldHand said:

Doesn't look like we're gonna escape the annual flooding this year.

I hope you're up high enough as this has the makings of being a bad one for central regions.

• Like 1