News Forum - Body of dead man found in Chon Buri lagoon by shell collector

Thaiger

A woman in Chon Buri was shocked when she went out searching for shells in a lagoon and instead stumbled upon a dead body. The incident took place in Bor Thong district of Chon Buri on Thursday afternoon, as the woman visited the lagoon to find and collect shells. The lagoon is in the Tat Thong sub-district and Bor Thong Police received notification of the discovery of the body at about 2 pm on Thursday. Police arrived at the scene with rescue workers and found a man’s body floating face down in the waters of the Lagoon, clothed in only […]

The story Body of dead man found in Chon Buri lagoon by shell collector as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Gummy...face it...you're a dag!!! That was the worst "Dad" joke I've heard in a while :D Althought it did make me laugh...because I'm a Dad!!! Poor bugger probably had a heart attack.  

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Gummy...face it...you're a dag!!! That was the worst "Dad" joke I've heard in a while :D Althought it did make me laugh...because I'm a Dad!!! Poor bugger probably had a heart attack.  

Well reading that I'm shell shocked.

However, seriously why would he have been there just in his underpants ? 

15 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Relatives of the deceased said that the man had a history of epilepsy with sudden epileptic attacks sometimes occuring [sic]

Does this fit with what happened?

• Haha 1

Just now, Bluesofa said:

Does this fit with what happened?

Well to my knowledge and knowing someone who was epileptic, once they went into a uncontrolled state, they did not strip to there underwear. I am not a medical professional so perhaps there is a state of mental confusion when having a seizure that sometimes does include taking their clothes off down to their underwear ?

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well to my knowledge and knowing someone who was epileptic, once they went into a uncontrolled state, they did not strip to there underwear. I am not a medical professional so perhaps there is a state of mental confusion when having a seizure that sometimes does include taking their clothes off down to their underwear ?

Perhaps he was about to do a Reggie Perrin when his epilepsy occurred.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bluesofa said:

Perhaps he was about to do a Reggie Perrin when his epilepsy occurred.
(note my use of a double 'r' - unlike the original article)

Are get your point, he disappeared and then re-surfaced insofar as he was dreaming of his Mother-In-Law being in that lagoon as a hippo.  gotcha. 😉

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

Are get your point, he disappeared and then re-surfaced insofar as he was dreaming of his Mother-In-Law being in that lagoon as a hippo.  gotcha. 😉

Absolutely CJ. Great, fantastic.