News Forum - First flight from Russia lands in Phuket today with 275 travellers

Thaiger

6 hours ago, Poolie said:

Great, well done. Welcome Russia!

Well, at least I'll have the balls to speak with them when I arrive. Not sniping from behind the keyboard like a bunch of schoolgirls.

My hero. 

Me too, I would also like a bunch of schoolgirls now that you mention it. Over 16 obviously. 

There has been plenty of Russians here in Phuket during covid, One condo project near me is like little Moscow 

Anyway I dont have a problem with the Russians 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Condo parties are coming back. 

When I read it the case came into my mind when they arrested this russian sex trainer and instructors  (school) in Pattaya. Everybody tried to imagine how the teachers try to show drunk Russians full with Wodka how to have sex.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:46 AM, Thaiger said:

Phuket just welcomed the first international flight arriving from Russia as an Aeroflot flight from Moscow landed at Phuket International Airport today. 275 passengers rode the inaugural flight since Russia was added to the list of 63 approved Test & Go countries who can travel to Thailand without quarantine (aside from an overnight wait for a negative RT-PCR test in an approved SHA+ or AQ hotel). The Aeroflot plane departed Moscow last night at 7:15 pm and flew nonstop to Phuket, landing at 8:45 this morning after a nearly 10-hour flight. The Russian Consul General in Phuket reported that this […]

The story First flight from Russia lands in Phuket today with 275 travellers as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Seems like Russia is still not in the list of countries for Test & Go. Vaccinated Russians arriving to Phuket will have to stay 7 nights in a SHA+ hotels