News Forum - Thai health experts report three deaths linked to the Covid-19 vaccine

Thaiger

A committee under Thailand’s Public Health Ministry investigating fatalities following Covid-19 vaccination has found that the vaccine is linked to three deaths. So far, the committee investigated 842 of the 1,296 deaths following inoculation that have been reported as of October 24, according to an official from the Department of Disease Control. Out of the three people whose cause of death is linked to the Covid-19 inoculation, two people died from thrombosis, which is when blood clots block blood vessels, and thrombocytopenia, which is when blood platelet count is low, according to the DDC’s director for emergency health hazard and […]

The story Thai health experts report three deaths linked to the Covid-19 vaccine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wonder if those who passed away, were asked relevant questions, PRIOR to vaccination. One statistic is telling...far more die from Covid 19, than those who die from vaccination. 

• Like 6

The death of anyone from Covid 19 is so sad. In fact, I should have put this comment first. I do believe we owe it to those who have died to get vaccinated..... 

• Like 4

So it's safe to assume that more deaths have occurred to the vaccine since not all deaths were investigated. So what are YOUR chances of dying of the disease and what are your chances of dying of the vaccination? Looks like a 0.35% chance of dying of the vaccine, according this article. Did I do the math correctly? 3 out of the 842 that were investigated died of the vaccine. 

Edited by Freeduhdumb
Grammar correction additional content.
  • Like 2

"A committee under Thailand’s Public Health Ministry investigating fatalities following Covid-19 vaccination has found that the vaccine is linked to three deaths."

Anutin's 'perfect justification' for the PHM's disastrously slow vaccine rollout. I hope he'll be briefed on the overriding tenour of the posts that I suspect this thread will attract.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

So it's safe to assume that more deaths have occurred to the vaccine since not all deaths were investigated. So what are YOUR chances of dying of the disease and what are your chances of dying of the vaccination? Looks like a 0.35% chance of dying of the vaccine, according this article. Did I do the math correctly? 3 out of the 842 that were investigated died of the vaccine

61% of 70 million Thais have been fully or partially vaccinated. That would be around 40 million doses, right? And 842 deaths suspected of being linked to a vaccination were investigated. Out of those 842 investigations, it was concluded that 3 deaths were attributed to the vaccine. I think the chance of dying is like 3/40,000,000. Which, actually sounds a little low. I'd question how the investigations were performed.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, JamesEmanuel said:

Why is the article purposefully leaving out the name of the vaccine?

Pretty sure they are talking about Sinovac.

I suppose injecting toilet water has its Dangers......😉

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JamesEmanuel said:

Why is the article purposefully leaving out the name of the vaccine?

Pretty sure they are talking about Sinovac.

My guess is that it's AZ which has a documented history linked to bloodclots. 

Not sure I've read of any adverse side effects from Sino, other than it weakens faster than the batteries in a kids toy on Xmas Day. However, they do have form for previous history. A few years back, there were a number of deaths associated with a Sino Pharm vax which was being used in Phils to vax kids against Dengue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

So it's safe to assume that more deaths have occurred to the vaccine since not all deaths were investigated. So what are YOUR chances of dying of the disease and what are your chances of dying of the vaccination? Looks like a 0.35% chance of dying of the vaccine, according this article. Did I do the math correctly? 3 out of the 842 that were investigated died of the vaccine. 

No. That figure relates to 842 cases of vaxxing. There have been about 43 million vaxxes administered so far, so that gives 0.000007% or 1 death per 14.3 mill approx. Even if all 842 cases were vax related, you'd get a mortality rate of 0.002%. or world wide 156k deaths, compared to the 0.4% (5 mill so far). That makes your chances of surviving if vaxxed, at least 32X greater and more likely thousands of times greater.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Griff1315 said:

I suppose injecting toilet water has its Dangers......😉

Cultured people like what I am, say, "Eau de Toilette" (Hahaha).

• Haha 1

The randomness of death by vaccine (e.g. anyone) is exponentially greater than the randomness of death by covid (e.g. obese and/or 90 years old).  Makes you think...is it really worth it?  Had it not been mandated, I'd have never gotten it, as I had already survived the Chinese flu.

Edited by kmc
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

The article states nearly 78 million Covid 19 vaccinations have been administered in Thailand. Surely risk of death from vaccination should be calculated based upon number of vaccinations administered. By way of comparison, although Oz does not administer the PRC vaccine, indicates one death per three million linked to vaccinations administered...

Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 26 September 2021, over 26.8 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. So far, the TGA has found 9 reports of death that were linked to immunisation from 564 reports received and reviewed.

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-30-09-2021

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

No. That figure relates to 842 cases of vaxxing. There have been about 43 million vaxxes administered so far, so that gives 0.000007% or 1 death per 14.3 mill approx. Even if all 842 cases were vax related, you'd get a mortality rate of 0.002%. or world wide 156k deaths, compared to the 0.4% (5 mill so far). That makes your chances of surviving if vaxxed, at least 32X greater and more likely thousands of times greater.

Do you know the age of these poor people that died? Perhaps you should do another calculation considering the group age and the risk of dying from covid. If you take out all the ederlies whom have been vaccinated, the ones with severe commorbidities and the very obese, so the groups whom should be VERY protected and absolutely vaccinated cause they are unfortunately the pople dying from covid, then the number is much lower of the young and healthy people whom have been vaccinated. Then you compare the % of death from covid from these young and healthy people and compare it with the ones that died from the vaccines, you will probably find that these two % are far much closer.

Secondly, 3 deaths... People here are always prompt to recalculate or deny any number coming from any authorities in Thailand... but of course, not when it is about the mighty vaccines (well apart from blaming sinovac when it is most likely AZ responsible). So nobody is mentioning the following paragraph:

"For 66 deaths investigated by health experts, it could not be determined if the vaccine led to the fatalities, and 47 of those people had cardiovascular disease. Another 41 deaths were defined as “unclassified events” because there was not enough information for experts to determine whether the deaths were linked to the vaccinations."

So that's another 113 that we simply do not know. If they were talking about eventual covid deaths, I bet my shirt that you would be all jumping "lies, lies..".

And now they want to vaccine the poor kids from 3 to 12 years old. The question is: it is worth the risk? But I am sure some of you, like Jason (above) will be full of compassion by commenting soon " I do believe we owe it to those who have died to get vaccinated..... " when 3 or 4 of these vaccinated kids will die from being vaccinated for a disease that has no impact on them...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Manu said:

Do you know the age of these poor people that died? Perhaps you should do another calculation considering the group age and the risk of dying from covid. If you take out all the ederlies whom have been vaccinated, the ones with severe commorbidities and the very obese, so the groups whom should be VERY protected and absolutely vaccinated cause they are unfortunately the pople dying from covid, then the number is much lower of the young and healthy people whom have been vaccinated. Then you compare the % of death from covid from these young and healthy people and compare it with the ones that died from the vaccines, you will probably find that these two % are far much closer.

Secondly, 3 deaths... People here are always prompt to recalculate or deny any number coming from any authorities in Thailand... but of course, not when it is about the mighty vaccines (well apart from blaming sinovac when it is most likely AZ responsible). So nobody is mentioning the following paragraph:

"For 66 deaths investigated by health experts, it could not be determined if the vaccine led to the fatalities, and 47 of those people had cardiovascular disease. Another 41 deaths were defined as “unclassified events” because there was not enough information for experts to determine whether the deaths were linked to the vaccinations."

So that's another 113 that we simply do not know. If they were talking about eventual covid deaths, I bet my shirt that you would be all jumping "lies, lies..".

And now they want to vaccine the poor kids from 3 to 12 years old. The question is: it is worth the risk? But I am sure some of you, like Jason (above) will be full of compassion by commenting soon " I do believe we owe it to those who have died to get vaccinated..... " when 3 or 4 of these vaccinated kids will die from being vaccinated for a disease that has no impact on them...

Yes. Give me the data, and I will do a recalculation. Figures are my forte. What? You don't have it? Why does that not surprise me? It's absolutely pointless you telling me what I need to consider if you cannot put numbers on them. Have you heard of the "Drake Equation"? It is a formula for predicting how many planets in the universe may have some type of life-form on it. There are seven different variables in the equation, and so far they have not been able to put a value on a single one of those. A bit like your post don't you think.

My post was in response to a post that raised the suggestion that the mortality rate from the vax was 0.35%. Based on the figures supplied so far, that post was an over-estimate of 5000X. 

All the other issues you raise do not undermine my calculations. More to the point, they have been "done to death" elsewhere. Perhaps as they are all hypotheticals, they should remain in the Controversial Covid Corner. A thread which is often lacking in data, but has no shortage of speculation.

But did you see the part where I mentioned that even if all 843 referenced cases were vax related, you were still 32x safer taking the vax? There is an implication in your post that I am cherry-picking data. I think that totally undermines the credibility of your implication. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Manu said:

13 hours ago, Manu said:

Dead on Manu.

Two days ago the French channel TV5 had a debate about the vaccination for kids. The debate was among a panel of journalists, doctors, “statisticians” and a politician of second zone. All pro-vaxers. One of the last questions submitted by text message to the moderator was: “Are you in favour or against the vaccination for your own kids”. The majority said yes but one of the doctors replied: “I am in favour but let’s wait until Easter 2022 when we’ll have the results from the US vaccination campaign for the kids which started last week. We’ll learn a lot because they have a diversified ethnic population in terms of race as well as physical fitness (meaning obese, diabetic, etc…).”

I am sure he stopped adding adjectives before mentioning “twins” as well as “autism, starving African children, etc…Nobody among the panel raised their voice to object and silence this “Mengele fan”. 

This is where we have arrived to in November 2021. The Day of Infamy.

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, Thaiger said:

A committee under Thailand’s Public Health Ministry investigating fatalities following Covid-19 vaccination has found that the vaccine is linked to three death

Every vaccine for that matter every medicine comes with some potential side effects, including death.  In infants 75% of those reported to be SIDS sudden infant death syndrome occurred within 1 week of a vaccination.   Does that mean the vaccines are unsafe?  No, it means some people will experience an adverse reaction sometimes severe but in totality the benefit gained from the population in taking the vaccine outweighs the risk of illness and death from contracting the disease the vaccine helps prevent. 

Now it can be said that these 3 people died after taking the vaccine.  Does that prove the vaccine was the causal factor.  No  It "could be" coincidental.  Even if it can be established that the vaccine was linked to the deaths, a persons choice is the risk associated with taking a vaccine versus the risk of contracting the disease by not taking it.  

image.png.998774ed5e5a20a9683405929bf53047.png

image.png.e97807cb30ad3762bb4a42f7425758d4.png

image.thumb.png.f8e59775687d572e41fd7793996538b5.png

Edited by longwood50

On 11/4/2021 at 7:30 PM, Freeduhdumb said:

The actual # is 0.0036%

842 X 0.0036 = 3.0312

Major difference no?

0.35 would equal a 35% chance

2 minutes ago, El_Trauco said:

The actual # is 0.0036%

842 X 0.0036 = 3.0312

Major difference no?

0.35 would equal a 35% chance

At the time of the article, roughly 40m jabs had been given, and 3 reported deaths. So 3/40,000,000 = one chance in 13.333333 million. I can't vouch for the reliability of the statistics that have been collected but that's the math.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ThailandBob said:

At the time of the article, roughly 40m jabs had been given, and 3 reported deaths. So 3/40,000,000 = one chance in 13.333333 million. I can't vouch for the reliability of the statistics that have been collected but that's the math.

I guess I should have said 0.0036 % of the post inoculation deaths have a link given the data provided.

Aggregate # of shots v deaths linked would be 0.000000075 %

40,000,000 X 0.000000075 = 3

Different number but accurate ( and very, very small)

Oh how... "the times have changed?" 

That FREE SPEECH, you think you people are free? We will serve up what a healthy public conversation will be... Lol. Example of psychopathy right here.

New Twitter CEO says... 

“Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation and our moves are reflective of things that we believe lead to a healthier public conversation. The kinds of things that we do about this is, focus less on thinking about free speech, but thinking about how the times have changed,” Agarwal said.

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/12/04/american-heart-association-gets-censored-by-twitter-for-sharing-covid-19-vaccine-research.html

4 hours ago, DigitalCriminal said:

Theres more then 3 kids dead by now, much more thais died after jabs, my friend wife uncle died after 2nd jab and hospital said dont talk about it, keep it quiet.

Theres 4 kids in Vietnamese news.

Lots of students died in my EU country, and they studied like sport and science, fit ppl, 21 y old drop dead on football match etc.... 

When ppl will realize its a con?

The risk of dying from the vaccine is tiny. Those 3 kids you are referrin to highly likely did not die from the vaccine at all.

And the same goes for those claimed students in your EU country. It is not entirely uncommon for young people doing sports to die from heart issues. This has got nothing to do with vaccines.

In fact, if someone dies from vaccine side effects they would have died from Covid itself anyway, because whatever side effects from vaccines there are, are amplified if you actually get infected.