Phuket foreigners can register for vaccine leftovers

Thaiger

Starting tomorrow, foreigners residing in Phuket can register for a Covid-19 vaccine. On Thursday and Friday, they can receive a vaccination from the “surplus” of doses still available. To register for the vaccine, foreigners are instructed to use the “Phuket Must Win” web portal. Mr Pracha Asawathira, who is with the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, and “involved” with the program, had this to say: The registration for foreigners staying in Phuket will open at 9am tomorrow, and about 30,000 foreigners registered in Phuket will be provided Sinovac vaccine injections on June 3 and 4. At this stage, 279,943 […]

The post Phuket foreigners can register for vaccine leftovers appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is true for foreigners in Hua Hin area.  I have found out if you are 70 years and older, you will get AstraZeneca vaccine.  I happen to be under, but with underlines medical condition.  I was given an appointment for the vaccine on July 8th.  The vaccination is scheduled at Hua Hin hospital.  My friend, a Thai person did not get an appointment because she was under 70 & without listed medical conditions.  We received the share link of Facebook of Hua Hin Covid -19 Community support announcement: BluPort Covid Registration.  

Many of my Farang friends are happier to be able to included in the vaccination plan.  I am younger and believe that I am in good health.  My last flu shot was when I was in my 30s, when I was in the Army.   I am not sure if I will go through with this yet. 

• Cool 1