News Forum - Remaining Moderna doses on track for delivery by end of first quarter of 2022

Thaiger

The president of the Private Hospital Association says the remainder of its Moderna vaccine order will be delivered on schedule. Chalerm Harnpanich says all 8.6 million doses will have arrived by the end of the first quarter of 2022. According to a Bangkok Post report, Chalerm says all hospitals and other agencies who are awaiting their allocation will receive doses in 2 phases. During the first phase, they will receive 10% of their order. The first batch of the Moderna mRNA vaccine arrived in Thailand on Monday after a series of delays. Of the 560,200 doses, 77% will go to […]

The story Remaining Moderna doses on track for delivery by end of first quarter of 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

They can't come soon enough for the sake of the Thai people.

With the track record of Moderna, I shouldn't pay any attention to their promises. No-one should.

My family is #16 in line ?CSR at the private said to expect a call before the 14th!

Its about effin time! I feel sorry for the ones that have been put out by this Govt greed by pushing their drug of choice ,while delaying the procurement of the Mvax

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2

Good for you riclag!!!! The sooner Thailand gets supply, the sooner things can get back to something like normal. And a suite of vaccines is better than only one.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

My family is #16 in line ?CSR at the private said to expect a call before the 14th!

Its about effin time! I feel sorry for the ones that have been put out by this Govt greed by pushing their drug of choice ,while delaying the procurement of the Mvax

Wow. Now them saying before the 14th? Those are thoroughly disgusting actions by these twerps. We are still waiting for a peep of contact from CM's BH

• Like 1

The government just turned away 3 million free doses of Moderna from Poland, ready to be shipped, by purposely not completing some paperwork.  Of course, if it came in free, the hospitals would have to return the money they already collected in advance for paid shots.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

The government just turned away 3 million free doses of Moderna from Poland, ready to be shipped, by purposely not completing some paperwork.  Of course, if it came in free, the hospitals would have to return the money they already collected in advance for paid shots.

No, as that's a completely separate matter from the ones ordered through the GPO.

At this stage any extra doses would be welcome.

• Like 1