News Forum - Thailand Pass Issues, Thailand Re-opening, Protests | Good Morning Thailand LIVE | Ep. 122

Thaiger

In today’s episode Jay and Tim talk about the issues relating the Thailand Pass and the fixes for it, the reaction to Thailand Re-opening as well as the protests and anti virus pill for Covid.

The story Thailand Pass Issues, Thailand Re-opening, Protests | Good Morning Thailand LIVE | Ep. 122 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Thailand Pass looks simple enough, however it has some real issues. Besides the one you've already covered regarding the rejection on the final submission, if you had the Janssen vaccine the system doesn't recognize it and forces you to put something in for second dose, with a different date from the actual vaccination. And there's no national QR code service for the US, so the day after submitting my CDC vaccination card as evidence, it was rejected. And there's no clear point of contact for getting clarification since the site is a joint effort by multiple organizations. What a headache.

When Boris Johnson met with the Thai Prime Minister Prayut (what's his name) in Glasgow at the Cop 26 summit in Glasgow the other day, did he have a quiet word in his ear about the slash and burn policy that pollutes the air and contaminated places like Chiang Mai every single year - or was their conversation more in keeping with those 'girly bars' in Pattaya I wonder?

4 minutes ago, BeingFrank said:

When Boris Johnson met with the Thai Prime Minister Prayut (what's his name) in Glasgow at the Cop 26 summit in Glasgow the other day, did he have a quiet word in his ear about the slash and burn policy that pollutes the air and contaminated places like Chiang Mai every single year - or was their conversation more in keeping with those 'girly bars' in Pattaya I wonder?

Sickening tbh - when the junta marched into power without endorsement from the people, the US and UK issued strong condemnation, democracy must prevail etc etc 

Now they're cuddling each other ! which will only go to cement in Prayut's head that he is a respected legitimate PM !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

Sickening tbh - when the junta marched into power without endorsement from the people, the US and UK issued strong condemnation, democracy must prevail etc etc 

Now they're cuddling each other ! which will only go to cement in Prayut's head that he is a respected legitimate PM !

Just about sums up the hypocrisy of international politics. That’s why it’s really not worth getting uptight or engaged with these issues. No morality in international politics.  

• Like 1

I did think it was funny when Tim and Jay were talking about the problems with the Thailand Pass and then suddenly the camera goes blank and then the cameraman has to shuffle the other camera around.

On 11/2/2021 at 11:34 AM, Petey said:

The Thailand Pass looks simple enough, however it has some real issues. Besides the one you've already covered regarding the rejection on the final submission, if you had the Janssen vaccine the system doesn't recognize it and forces you to put something in for second dose, with a different date from the actual vaccination. And there's no national QR code service for the US, so the day after submitting my CDC vaccination card as evidence, it was rejected. And there's no clear point of contact for getting clarification since the site is a joint effort by multiple organizations. What a headache.

If you received vaccine from CVS as I did they offer a printout of records with QR Code. Many of the other chain pharmacies might offer the same