Thailand Pass registration

4 minutes ago, Lion said:

Great, worked for me too. Since I already had a few more attempts with activated CORS Changer I had to add two spaces to my passport number at the end. I also almost directly received a confirmation email about the entry of my registration. Let's see how this goes on....

Did you have the CORS Changer activated or deactivated when it worked for you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

So your application has been submitted ?

Can you show the confirmation you got ?

the name suggests itself. Throw caution to the wind my friend. try the land crossing from Malaysia perhaps.

• Like 1

Just now I did enter a space after passport number but I didn't add a space behind insurance certificate number and it went through. Yay. Maybe they fixed it.

• Like 1

Ok so after multiple attempts I finally succeed to submit our applications. What I notice is that when you fail, you always fail at the insurance upload, then you need to go back, add space somewhere in your passport number, and try the upload again. It should take LONGER time to upload, if it shows uploaded instantly you are likely to fail again, then I guess you need to go back and add another space.

Good luck my fellow travlers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

Jesus Christ that's worked !!!!!!!

You are a genius !

1 hour ago, JohnT said:

Nice of you to say so but not me! Borrowed from Twitter, as I say...but I hope lots of people will test drive this. The more the merrier.

One thing: Of course, it's too early for me to have had the promised email. It ain't done til it's done.

You are lucky John!!! Of course it doesn’t work for me spaces before or after not just those two fields but elsewhere!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Linuyu said:

Ok so after multiple attempts I finally succeed to submit our applications. What I notice is that when you fail, you always fail at the insurance upload, then you need to go back, add space somewhere in your passport number, and try the upload again. It should take LONGER time to upload, if it shows uploaded instantly you are likely to fail again, then I guess you need to go back and add another space.

It took 2 seconds longer and it failed again lol … 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bentrushmore said:

Just now I did enter a space after passport number but I didn't add a space behind insurance certificate number and it went through. Yay. Maybe they fixed it.

No confimation Email though it stated "Success" and green button on registration. And won't allow me to re-register either...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

It takes up to 7 days - but from the error it doesn't matter if you apply today or next year, no-one is getting past that error.

Agree, but it will get sorted out soon (as did Covid vaccination systems) and unless your flight is within the next 14 days it surely seems prudent to hang back.

• Like 1

Just done this by adding a space after passport number and insurance number and it finally went through. thanks for posting it, my flight is in 13 days so needed it done quickly!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tedthailand said:

Just done this by adding a space after passport number and insurance number and it finally went through. thanks for posting it, my flight is in 13 days so needed it done quickly!

Did you get confirmation email? My flight is on Sunday. Could use the pass quick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnT said:

After numerous unsuccessful attempts I found a post on Twitter which enabled me to complete the process. Disclaimer: All I'm saying is that this worked for me; it may or may not work for you.

1. Add a space after your passport number.

2. Add a space after the number of your Insurance Certificate.

OMFG!! HOW DID THIS WORK?! I love this forum, thank you so much!! For some reason my application went through after trying this. Hopefully will get an email confirmation over next few days, if not will re-submit. +1000 POINTS TO THE POSTER!! 😘 good luck all!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnT said:

After numerous unsuccessful attempts I found a post on Twitter which enabled me to complete the process. Disclaimer: All I'm saying is that this worked for me; it may or may not work for you.

1. Add a space after your passport number.

2. Add a space after the number of your Insurance Certificate.

yep

it worked

thank you so much, you made my day 😄

(I‘m really wondering how the guy who initially twittered that bugfix could find out?)

• Like 1

After constantly receiving: "Error from API server" I just got the Thailand pass anyways via email.

It seems to me although there is an error they see the application and prove it. At least that should count from Switzerland. Good luck!!

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

My insurance has more than 4 pages but if I reduce the format of the PDF to take a screenshot to get jpeg, it is impossible to read. Or I just put the first page but will that be enough for information? Their site is really bad, PDF not taken into account, impossible to save the information, they ask for the passport number in the information of the vaccination certificate which is not registered on mine, etc. And in the end an error message as for all those who have tried, well done guys ... In short, it was amateurs who made this site online.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tammachat said:

After constantly receiving: "Error from API server" I just got the Thailand pass anyways via email.

It seems to me although there is an error they see the application and prove it. At least that should count from Switzerland. Good luck!!

That is good to know now maybe i should stop trying…and wake up tomorrow morning and see 30 approvals 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tammachat said:

What time was your first try?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tammachat said:

Wait, you got API error and then got a final approval? Now I have no idea how this works anymore

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mat said:

yep

it worked

thank you so much, you made my day 😄

(I‘m really wondering how the guy who initially twittered that bugfix could find out?)

Well, with badly programmed pages it is well worth trying simple workarounds. Every professional would trim away the spaces and it wouldn't work...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tammachat said:

Lucky you! Apparently the local embassies are still involved in processing the cases. And here in Germany is almost everywhere public holiday today :(

• Like 1

Has anyone here actually had any experience with the acceptability of additional booster vaccinations or cross vaccinations? According to the Thai Pass documents, the cross-vaccination is now recognized, but somehow I'm still not so sure that the man at the immigration already knows that...

• Like 1

Reading through some of these comments has yet again reinforced two things:

1. Thailand bureaucracy is disorganised and has extremely poor IT skills;

2. Wait til 2022 and look again then, maybe.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lion said:

Has anyone here actually had any experience with the acceptability of additional booster vaccinations or cross vaccinations? According to the Thai Pass documents, the cross-vaccination is now recognized, but somehow I'm still not so sure that the man at the immigration already knows that...

I successfully submitted my application after 20 something tried yesterday, with 2 Pfizer plus third Pfizer booster documented. Three hours later I received the rejection email, indicating my vaccine type is not acceptable. This morning I ended up submitting just info for the first two doses. Though my submitted vaccine card picture does show 3 doses total. 

1 hour ago, Chaimai said:

Agree, but it will get sorted out soon (as did Covid vaccination systems) and unless your flight is within the next 14 days it surely seems prudent to hang back.

It is

There may well be thousands holding back - no-one knows

1 hour ago, Linuyu said:

That doesn't make sense and will cause unnecessary worry - there is no set time for an uploads and depends totally on the systems capacity.

I got the onscreen confirmation (near instantly) and until I know otherwise that's fine for me.

Doing it again after receiving that is madness and likely to just bog down the system worse as well as probably complicating your application if they receive multiple successful applications from you.

What they should have done with this is to have launched a helpline alongside it.