Thailand Pass registration

54 minutes ago, Adrian said:

That is good to know now maybe i should stop trying…and wake up tomorrow morning and see 30 approvals 

Sell them !

• Like 1

my insurance certificate says unlimited but no 100.000 or 50.000 US Dollars,
could get unlimited and 100.000 Euros at least

full insurance coverage for treatments belonging to the Corona virus Covid-19
coverage worldwide !!! but no extra Thailand mentioned

hope this will do

any advise or experience ?

Edited by satpete

1 hour ago, didier said:

My insurance has more than 4 pages but if I reduce the format of the PDF to take a screenshot to get jpeg, it is impossible to read. Or I just put the first page but will that be enough for information? Their site is really bad, PDF not taken into account, impossible to save the information, they ask for the passport number in the information of the vaccination certificate which is not registered on mine, etc. And in the end an error message as for all those who have tried, well done guys ... In short, it was amateurs who made this site online.

I used an app called photo grid and made a collage 

25 minutes ago, satpete said:

my insurance certificate says unlimited but no 100.000 or 50.000 US Dollars,
could get unlimited and 100.000 Euros at least

full insurance coverage for treatments belonging to the Corona virus Covid-19
coverage worldwide !!! but no extra Thailand mentioned

hope this will do

any advise or experience ?

Well, that's exactly what didn't work for me in February. In the end, after much back and forth, I gave up and bought a Thai policy extra. But maybe it works better now?!?

5 hours ago, Lion said:

I checked it right now with "CORS Changer" add in in place, but like you said it ends up in another error about the already used passport number...

If anyone hasn't even tried entering their data yet, it would be interesting if they gave it a try and gave some brief feedback. Edge with CORS Changer worked fine for me apart from that.

And many thanks that you have found out and explained here...

Almost forgot to mention: the application for my wife without insurance documents (and without CORS Changer) went through smoothly and without errors

Disabling the CORS works, with a little bit of changes. Start over the registration, but this time I add a space in my passport ID. Example, from A123456 to A 123456. Fill up to the end and I manage to register successfully. I got the success popup window and an email in my Inbox.

1 minute ago, Tjampman said:

Was your application approved or did you just receive an "in process" mail?

Does anyone get an 'in process' mail prior to approval ? I don't think so as the message you get when submitted successfully is on the screen and says you WILL get an email once the process has been approved.

I was able to get an application in last night (Chicago time 1130 PM), but it was rejected in error due to what they said was a vaccine issue.  I had J&J (one and done) in April.  The system forced me to enter a second shot in order to proceed, so I documented my booster (Pfizer) from last month (October) with the same vax card - maybe this confused the approver?  It should be a superior vax record.  Now I cannot reapply due to the error message.  I have tried the spaces trick, with no success.  I called the embassy in the US and they were borderline rude to me with zero help.  I fly November 10 and arrive November 12.  I was told NOT to use COE and to wait for November 1.  This could be a very close call.  Very frustrating.

I wasted 5 hours on this tonight with the same API server message everyone writes about. Tried different browsers etc. I have a current COE application so I'm going back to that. If you have a COE in process you can still complete it before 07/11/21 and it will be valid for entry when issued - apparently!

I kept getting api server error  when press submit at the end I used chrome with cors extension I went back and put a space on passport number and I got a message to say the application was gone through and wait for QR verification by email 

Odd thing is there was no option to any insurance docements 

I was applying for my wife who is a Thai national 

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

Does anyone get an 'in process' mail prior to approval ? I don't think so as the message you get when submitted successfully is on the screen and says you WILL get an email once the process has been approved.

Immediately after I was able to successfully submit my application, I received an email from thpass@tp.consular.go.th stating that my registration was received. According to the mail, I should receive the result within the next 7 days.

1 hour ago, Lion said:

Immediately after I was able to successfully submit my application, I received an email from thpass@tp.consular.go.th stating that my registration was received. According to the mail, I should receive the result within the next 7 days.

Weird, by the sounds of it no one else has got that email ??
Only the on screen confirmation it’s been sent, 

Just now, Petr said:

I finally successfully went through the registration but haven't received the confirmation email yet - anyone with the same experience?

I received Email confirmation about 1.5 hours later

• Like 1

The issue is that both the passport entry and the insurance entry do not change from blue to white unless you add a space. If any other field stays blue on entry then add a space to the end. Worked for me - thanks. No email yet, but maybe email system fully loaded. maybe the morning will see a confirmation email. Live in hope!

I tried this morning to register in the Thailand pass website and I got the error Error from API server, then I saw that the error was fixed, so I installed the Allow Cors extension to chrome, and when I finish of doing my application I got the error: passport number has already been used . It seems that the previous attempts were recorded and now I cannot finished the registration.

I'm sorry to hear that so many have problems with the Thailand Pass but I believe everyone who signs up gets the pass the next days.

I was lucky. It worked for me at the first try. I could register for the Thailand Pass at 8:58(Thai time). Finished erverything at 9:25 because I had to change everything from .pdf to .jpg and got 2 seconds later my confirmation that the system received my registration. 4 minutes later I got an email that said my registration is approved with the pass attached to it.

I used Firefox on Windows10. 

• Cool 1

2 hours ago, thegermanguy said:

I'm sorry to hear that so many have problems with the Thailand Pass but I believe everyone who signs up gets the pass the next days.

I was lucky. It worked for me at the first try. I could register for the Thailand Pass at 8:58(Thai time). Finished erverything at 9:25 because I had to change everything from .pdf to .jpg and got 2 seconds later my confirmation that the system received my registration. 4 minutes later I got an email that said my registration is approved with the pass attached to it.

I used Firefox on Windows10. 

I can’t see how in 4 minutes that lot  can be checked and approved so I reckon you caught someone who had 2 minutes to go before his shift ended and wanted to get home! 

Continues to be a lottery of a mess. 

I just registered with Chrome in Iphone 10. I did put the space after passport number and Insurance policy number without cor extension.i am wondering for others was the system fixed or did the space addition actually work?

20 hours ago, Adrian said:

Enter the same date as the first?

The system does not accept same date ... it should be a later date ... So I put the next day ... And got my application rejected today ...!!! Amazing Thailand

34 minutes ago, Thierry said:

The system does not accept same date ... it should be a later date ... So I put the next day ... And got my application rejected today ...!!! Amazing Thailand

same here , dont know what to do…