Thailand Pass registration

Trying to register for Thailand Pass. Seems there may be a glitch in the system. After filling out application on line and attempt to submit.. Get an Error message. Can anybody advise. 

• Like 1

The whole system is a tragedy. I was hoping for more. I thought the COE system worked extremely well. This system crashes every other page, doesn't save data, everything has to be an image file ( Jpeg) format. Looks like I'm sticking with my COE. I mean, it doesn't support PDF file format, are you serious?

Screenshot 2021-10-31 200853.jpg

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

58 minutes ago, Luap said:

I installed and changed my Browser to Firefox.. And it worked for me.. Surprise.. Surprise. 

Firefox on Mac or Windows?

• Like 1

I'm a glutton for punishment. Tried twice after converting all pdfs to jpg format and got the same API error. I was too late for CoE and apparently too early for TP. Just wasted 3.5 hours trying to get this done. I applied for the CoE and got pre-approved, then got told that not being issued for travel after the 8th Nov.

Please Thailand we love you, but you are making it extremely difficult to obtain entry.

• Like 1

If you dig into the error (open inspection in a browser) to see the real server message coming back, it has to do with CORS (cross origin resource sharing).  In simple terms, it's a browser block to prevent website1.com from making a call for something on website2.com.  It's done to protect the user, which means it's terrible programming on the Thailand Pass website.   Changing browsers won't work, since this blocking is done by most modern browsers.

There is an extension which allows you to disable the browser block, BUT if you hit the API error already (which I assume most people looking at this thread has done), you will then run into the issue where the site will report that you've already submitted your passport number. 

So in conclusion, the site did submit some information which is being stored on their systems.  Where that information went, and what's the state of our application, is the real question.

Edited by dejav0o
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Angry 1

Please let us know on this forum when the "Error from API server" issue is resolved.

I've been trying to submit my Thai Pass info unsuccessfully. Very keen to get it in ASAP. Cannot find a way around the Error from API server issue on the final insurance section.

• Like 1

What a joke this Thai pass system, it requires to enter my second dose… I’m vaccinated with Janssen !

no way to bypass , they really want to know about my second dose.

• Like 2

Enter the same date as the first?

16 minutes ago, Zoreil said:

What a joke this Thai pass system, it requires to enter my second dose… I’m vaccinated with Janssen !

no way to bypass , they really want to know about my second dose.

• Like 1

Over 5 hours of frustration, API Error is still persistent on Safari, Chrome and Edge Browsers - hopeless frustrating experience with no update or resolution being reported.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luap said:

Trying to register for Thailand Pass. Seems there may be a glitch in the system. After filling out application on line and attempt to submit.. Get an Error message. Can anybody advise. 

I haven't been able to get past the confirmation page to register, so can't advise as you seem to have done better than me. Hope we both can complete our applications later

• Like 1

Same issue "Error from API server". Tried the last 5 hours and just a minute ago (@09.35 AMS time), still the same. Regardless which browser, iphone, tablet, laptop all the same error when submitting.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I wonder if the guys behind this portal even know about this error? Cuz I don't see any "report bug" link there.

Edited by Linuyu
  • Like 1