News Forum - PM Prayut says Loy Krathong Festivals will be allowed

Thaiger

7 hours ago, Paco said:

once again that is on TOURIST places, in Thailand themself there is the traditional songkran, i think all the people in Pattaya , bangkok, phuket etc. that only on the bottle maybe make use of your time to travel once around thailand to see how Thailand really is instead of being stuck in a tourist town... tourist town everything is completely different that includes the thai people, meet some real thai people that are not messed up because of the tourist... have fun...

Guess where I live?,,,wait for it............almost..yep..a tourist place, so was speaking from MY exps..

And yes I have spent time all over thailand..thanks for your deep concern for my well being...

Is always the tourists fault!...or the nearest burmese.....but what do I know Im just "falang"

On 11/6/2021 at 6:26 AM, PapayaBokBok said:

Guess where I live?,,,wait for it............almost..yep..a tourist place, so was speaking from MY exps..

And yes I have spent time all over thailand..thanks for your deep concern for my well being...

Is always the tourists fault!...or the nearest burmese.....but what do I know Im just "falang"

<<deleted content >> spending time every one can do, go to life outside of a tourist town and get some experience.....  tourist town is not thailand at all, is created by the fallang, and yes the way people are there is the fault of the fallang.... miss use the thai people... ah they just good for that right... throwing up....

Edited by BigHewer
Abusive content removed
  • Cool 1

On 11/5/2021 at 6:57 AM, Paco said:

once again that is on TOURIST places, in Thailand themself there is the traditional songkran, i think all the people in Pattaya , bangkok, phuket etc. that only on the bottle maybe make use of your time to travel once around thailand to see how Thailand really is instead of being stuck in a tourist town... tourist town everything is completely different that includes the thai people, meet some real thai people that are not messed up because of the tourist... have fun...

I don't think that is true at all

My wife will often go to Singburi, for Songkran, to "play water"

Not a farang in sight and still madness 

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2021 at 12:18 PM, Saltire said:

I think this is a bit of a joke.

Recently in my village there has been 1 very well attended funeral and 2 important Buddhist days at each of our 2 Wats.

Huge crowds well over what the 'gathering' guideline was/is and much sharing of eating and drinking. Loi Kratom will just be another potential spreader event.

Here we go again.

Although it varies a little we have always had Loi Kratom in my home town. My wife even walked to the parade. Last year we wore masks though, but everyone knew who I was.  

It's always a big thing. Officials do require those from deep red areas to quarantine on arrival, so I guess the crowd from Bangkok might be less. 

On 11/6/2021 at 9:46 PM, Marc26 said:

I don't think that is true at all

My wife will often go to Singburi, for Songkran, to "play water"

Not a farang in sight and still madness 

Go to a real Thai village... and done

Time for mass disobedience. 

There will never be zero covid. 

Get over it and get back to living and working. 

The tyrannical stupidity has gone on way too long. 

Of course, the virtue signaling lectures will ensue by the same people that think this is the black plague. 

So be it.