News Forum - Tourism Minister: maybe we should’ve confirmed Lisa first

Thaiger

11 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Ok then we only need a drummer and NYE is saved. 

Great. So Madonna, Lady Gaga with some Black Sabbath songs thrown in should about do it. Want to keep it toned down a little. That is unless somehow the punch gets spiked and then we will have to revert to  Grateful Dead.

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Great. So Madonna, Lady Gaga with some Black Sabbath songs thrown in should about do it. Want to keep it toned down a little. That is unless somehow the punch gets spiked and then we will have to revert to  Grateful Dead.

And when they warm up Rolling Stones, Guns n Roses, Bob Marley and invite also Sek Loso and Job to do, to make it more to a festival.

13 minutes ago, Stardust said:

And when they warm up Rolling Stones, Guns n Roses, Bob Marley and invite also Sek Loso and Job to do, to make it more to a festival.

Well I was only suggesting a song format as don't wat to share the stage with anyone but hot dancers.

I don't want to sound like a bad egg but we should not even be debating on this as it should not even be going ahead. The Thai government should have used any surplus money on procuring more vaccines.

43 minutes ago, vlad said:

I don't want to sound like a bad egg but we should not even be debating on this as it should not even be going ahead. The Thai government should have used any surplus money on procuring more vaccines.

Of course that is what a government would have done that cares about it's population. However Thailand does not have one of those and is purely driven by self interest and controlled by those of similar ilk.

8 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Accountability is the problem - there is no accountability in Thailand. Mai Pen Rai.

I agree mate. I suppose that’s partly due to high levels of corruption and the paternalism system in Thailand where seniors and the wealthy are above question. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stardust said:

Ok prepare the 2 side stages for hot girls I will come with my guitar and play.

LOL Yep literally had two raised side stages on the main stage and had crew pick the hotties out of the crowd and they got to go backstage after the show.....I did the Korn show on halloween--they had sloppy joes! ha

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2021 at 11:14 AM, Stardust said:

Some never have learned to be a adult especially the ones who are in charge now. Behaviour like little kids, Clowns and some just stupid like hell. And for the adult world unbelievable that such dumb heads could be in charge to manage a country where no company would give them any job because responsibility, skills and competence is demanded and not dumb Cliwns like them.

Someone once said to me that most Thais have the mentality of a teenager - and they are correct. That is where their zest for life comes from and why they are always wanting to be happy and enjoy life carefree.  Perhaps we in the west have been forced to be 'grown up' too much and are too serious at times. When you think about it and look closely - Thailand is sometimes very much like a country that is run by teenagers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Someone once said to me that most Thais have the mentality of a teenager - and they are correct. That is where their zest for life comes from and why they are always wanting to be happy and enjoy life carefree.  Perhaps we in the west have been forced to be 'grown up' too much and are too serious at times. When you think about it and look closely - Thailand is sometimes very much like a country that is run by teenagers. 

I have always said to incoming tourists its like living in a country of 13 yr olds..ooooo! new phone! hiso clothes..FB likes...selfie city....stuffed animals, boys on fast mbikes, status status status...me me me

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, AussieBob said:

But ones now sounds more like kids. I think teenager have more awareness. And it is not about only to grow up west as I worked in many south east countries and maybe if they want to be like Singapore they start with education on a level like Singapore and become adults. But I think very quickly they no more want to be Singapore just like the behaviour you expect from kids.

• Like 1