News Forum - Entering Thailand, Chinese/Indian tourists, Ruling coalition rumbles | Good Morning Thailand | Ep.120

Thaiger

Jay and Tim go through the top stories in Thailand today that include: The fine print details about the nov 1 re-opening and information the tourists need to know. A chat about what Thailand’s new slogan should be, Talking about the Chinese and Indian tourists as well as the Thai ruling coalition having a few rumbles.

The story Entering Thailand, Chinese/Indian tourists, Ruling coalition rumbles | Good Morning Thailand | Ep.120 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well it is to complicated... See you next year Thailand (maybe), this year we will spend our vacation at Canary island in Spain where only full vaccination is needed, Thailand is still to complicated...

13 minutes ago, Stockholm said:

Well it is to complicated... See you next year Thailand (maybe), this year we will spend our vacation at Canary island in Spain where only full vaccination is needed, Thailand is still to complicated...

Miss you!!

Wow I am so tired of listening of trivia regarding "coffee culture". A promotion is one thing, but this is an obsession.

I agree with the previous comments, Thailand is just too much hassle now. I thought that opium was illegal in Thailand, but Prayut policy and TAT predictions can only be based on pipe dreams.

I spend 6months in Thailand every winter, this year I will just spend my money in Zanzibar.

Good luck to all and happy hols.