News Forum - Army conscript dies a day after receiving second Covid-19 vaccine shot

Thaiger

A 23 year old army conscript died earlier this week after receiving a second Covid-19 vaccine shot, according to the Bangkok Post. According to the report, Khanti Anantasiri, who had no underlying health conditions, died at home in Ratchaburi province on Tuesday afternoon, a day after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine. He had earlier received the Sinovac vaccine. Khanti had complained of itchiness and fever around 7 hours after receiving the vaccination, taking two pills to bring his temperature down, his father said. The following afternoon, his mother checked in on him, finding that his condition had degenerated significantly, with his […]

The story Army conscript dies a day after receiving second Covid-19 vaccine shot as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

10 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A 23 year old army conscript died earlier this week after receiving a second Covid-19 vaccine shot, according to the Bangkok Post. According to the report, Khanti Anantasiri, who had no underlying health conditions, died at home in Ratchaburi province on Tuesday afternoon, a day after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine. He had earlier received the Sinovac vaccine. Khanti had complained of itchiness and fever around 7 hours after receiving the vaccination, taking two pills to bring his temperature down, his father said. The following afternoon, his mother checked in on him, finding that his condition had degenerated significantly, with his […]

The story Army conscript dies a day after receiving second Covid-19 vaccine shot as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The cases that reach the newspapers are just a fraction of the total number of cases.

It's sensationalism (as so many articles and headlines) as no cause has been established.

It would be interesting to see total numbers of acute problems after administering vaccines and also compare that number to other countries to see if there are higher numbers in the mix and match strategy.

With the copy and paste culture without any real reporting, I'm not holding my breath for it though.

• Like 2

I know in my country, after you receive the shot, you are required to wait 15 minutes under observation, prior to leaving to see if any anaphylaxis occurs. You are also put through a series of health questions ahead of the shot, in case there are any underlying conditions or medications you might be taking. I wonder if this process was carried out. Clearly this young man had reactions. Was he not instructed at the time of the injection to seek urgent medical help if he experienced a bad reaction? And no one called and ambulance?

Now first, we don't know if there was a cause and effect.  It is "possible" that the soldier died from something else.  However even assuming that the Astra Zeneca was responsible, it is a delusion to think that other vaccines do not similarly have adverse impacts. Even aspirin is responsible for more than 3,000 deaths a year. 

image.png.695dd2706f1c6fd32458b141b6da6b7f.png

image.thumb.png.75fb15f379457622ca7b243a31e31252.png 

image.thumb.png.2a62e69c08e0d27d7a1680b2c3ec2c73.png
image.png.a45350b69616e7317352ceae4d20ae21.png

Edited by longwood50

10 hours ago, Bob20 said:

The cases that reach the newspapers are just a fraction of the total number of cases.

It's sensationalism (as so many articles and headlines) as no cause has been established.

It would be interesting to see total numbers of acute problems after administering vaccines and also compare that number to other countries to see if there are higher numbers in the mix and match strategy.

With the copy and paste culture without any real reporting, I'm not holding my breath for it though.

Your bias is very clear through your constant comments on this topic.  Apparently you're the authority on vaccines.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saunk said:

Your bias is very clear through your constant comments on this topic.  Apparently you're the authority on vaccines.

I think that calling one case reporting sensationalism and being interested in total numbers and comparison with other countries, shows an open mind and the opposite of bias.

But yes, it does have my interest and I stay away from commenting on things I know nothing about, or it must be to learn from it.

• Like 1

The same way as Covid deaths are counted with a heavy bias to enhance as much as possible the number of "victims", the opposite is true for "vaccine" related deaths and casualties, where the numbers are suppressed and any reports are censored and not reported upon. Take for example the counting method to determine Covid fatalities. Anyone tested positive and who dies within a 4 week period afterwards is automatically counted as a Covid fatality, no matter what the "real" cause of death might have been. The same goes for the reporting on serious Covid cases and deaths of people who where fully "vaccinated".

30 minutes ago, Donald said:

The same way as Covid deaths are counted with a heavy bias to enhance as much as possible the number of "victims", the opposite is true for "vaccine" related deaths and casualties, where the numbers are suppressed and any reports are censored and not reported upon. Take for example the counting method to determine Covid fatalities. Anyone tested positive and who dies within a 4 week period afterwards is automatically counted as a Covid fatality, no matter what the "real" cause of death might have been. The same goes for the reporting on serious Covid cases and deaths of people who where fully "vaccinated".

Surely that only matters to the ambulance chasers and assorted ghouls who reproduce this tosh for our enjoyment? I have a casual glance at the figures every morning but I can't, for the life of me, take more than a passing fancy for it.