News Forum - World’s first unisex condom invented by Malaysian gynaecologist

Thaiger

Using materials applied in dressing injuries and wounds, a Malaysian gynaecologist has invented the world’s first unisex condom. The unique Wondaleaf Unisex Condom uses medical-grade materials and is like an extended condom with adhesive flaps to attach to the body around the sexual organ to provide coverage and avoid skin to skin contact. The adhesive can be reversed, so a man could wear it on his genitals with additional coverage, or a woman could insert the condom and it would be held in place with the adhesive flaps on her abdomen. This gives extra protection against skin-to-skin contact as well […]

The story World’s first unisex condom invented by Malaysian gynaecologist as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Let me guess, made from recycled nitrile gloves with added blue colouring 🤣

Makes you look like two smurfs after "the deed" and a little free gift nine months later 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Sounds like a blow up doll could be more satisfying to the male and the randy rabbit for the female 😂

What’s a blow up doll? Is it one of those things waving it’s arms outside of BigC? 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The adhesive can be reversed, so a man could wear it on his genitals with additional coverage, or a woman could insert the condom and it would be held in place with the adhesive flaps on her abdomen. This gives extra protection against skin-to-skin contact as well

But will it have nobbly bits on it , be available in strawberry flavour and will they be displayed right alongside the chewing gum like my local 7/11 does .. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

But will it have nobbly bits on it , be available in strawberry flavour and will they be displayed right alongside the chewing gum like my local 7/11 does .. 

Do you like the taste of strawberry then? 😉😉. Just askin 😂

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Soidog said:

What’s a blow up doll? Is it one of those things waving it’s arms outside of BigC? 

No mate its one of these if you are a Welshman

image.jpeg.646e356cef635358059925f07dd8d215.jpeg

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

No mate its one of these if you are a Welshman

image.jpeg.646e356cef635358059925f07dd8d215.jpeg

Thanks. I’ve just spilt my coffee laughing 😂😂. I’ll tell you what though Gummy, that’s a mighty fine looking sheep. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Soidog said:

Thanks. I’ve just spilt my coffee laughing 😂😂. I’ll tell you what though Gummy, that’s a mighty fine looking sheep. 

You should see the blow up goat , a horny bugger

image.jpeg.bdad8ba71baed561d1bee496a7b0db3b.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

It sounds like it should be in a box the size of a teapot. And after quarreling about who will wear it and removing the glue from your skin afterwards, you may have just forgotten that everyone saw you walking around with it as they don't give you a discrete plastic bag anymore 🤣

https://youtu.be/4bfzQhs0Jyw

https://youtu.be/Nsk1mZ8DTPc

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Malc-Thai said:

Is that where you blow it up at the back.. asking for a friend? 🤣

Tell your friend it requires multiple pumps to to get it hard, so I'm told.

Sorry to all that I was the one to digress from the topic. So back on topic now.  With these Malaysian innovators I find it totally amassing that they could ever have produced their own car brand KIA.

But I understand in the early development phases this was a concept vehicle

image.jpeg.065cf08571772c3d03afbdef1fe02c38.jpeg

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Sorry to all that I was the one to digress from the topic. So back on topic now.  With these Malaysian innovators I find it totally amassing that they could ever have produced their own car brand KIA.

But I understand in the early development phases this was a concept vehicle

image.jpeg.065cf08571772c3d03afbdef1fe02c38.jpeg

KIA is Korean. Malaysia did indeed produce a car, Proton. It was a very cheap car, slightly more expensive than a Lada, which was the market share they were looking to penetrate, and slightly better refined. They were sold in the UK from 1989-2014

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_Holdings

• Cool 1

2 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

KIA is Korean. Malaysia did indeed produce a car, Proton. It was a very cheap car, slightly more expensive than a Lada, which was the market share they were looking to penetrate, and slightly better refined. They were sold in the UK from 1989-2014

I liked the way you sneaked "penetrate" into your  quote to keep it on topic 🤔🤣

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

You are correct my stupid error of course. Not sure why I made such an error as my pal there has a Persona. Swears by it mostly but then some days it runs well.

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

You are correct my stupid error of course. Not sure why I made such an error as my pal there has a Persona. Swears by it mostly but then some days it runs well.

Yes! Yiu do tend to be more on the money than many others.

2 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Yes! Yiu do tend to be more on the money than many others.

Well I try to be upfront with no BS which so upsets a few on here. Guess that comes from me working in the theatre for a while, well that is until robotic cleaners came along and then I was out of a job 😁

You've just reminded me of a story about Jean Harlow and Dorothy Parker.

Paraphrased: They are both at a cocktail party and Parker overhears Harlow say. " I read in the papers that eventually machines will replace all forms of jobs". Parker says, "I don't think you need to worry about losing your job".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Well I try to be upfront with no BS which so upsets a few on here. Guess that comes from me working in the theatre for a while, well that is until robotic cleaners came along and then I was out of a job 😁

Were you a Thespian...?

I have a slight lisp, btw...😁