News Forum - Thai Travel Bubble, Condo reforms for foreigners, Lab grown coffee | Good Morning Thailand | Ep. 119

Thaiger

Jay and Tim go through the 5 steps required to enter Thailand after the re-opening on Nov 1, condo reforms to attract foreigners to buy and invest in real estate, travel bubble for Thai tourism, Is lab grown coffee the future?

The story Thai Travel Bubble, Condo reforms for foreigners, Lab grown coffee | Good Morning Thailand | Ep. 119 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

44 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Jay and Tim go through the 5 steps required to enter Thailand after the re-opening on Nov 1, condo reforms to attract foreigners to buy and invest in real estate, travel bubble for Thai tourism, Is lab grown coffee the future?

The story Thai Travel Bubble, Condo reforms for foreigners, Lab grown coffee | Good Morning Thailand | Ep. 119 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

For the life of me tim explain it properly 

you have been to enough developers nights to know better I’ve seen u there 

49 percent is the voting aspect of the building 

strata voters so Thai get the final say on repairing etc 

you own your condo 100 percent 

xxxx me dead this is a simple topic 

If things don't change quickly there will be a lot of condos goign into serious disrepair as they don't have the funds to keep up the maintenance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

If things don't change quickly there will be a lot of condos goign into serious disrepair as they don't have the funds to keep up the maintenance.

If you listen to Tim that’s the Thai problem 

what your saying is correct 

but most will pay the maintenance fee they are cheap in Thailand 

a standard condo in Sydney not flash under a mil will cost u in city close to 15 k per year 

aust dollar.... it’s about 1 or 2 k here 

they will pay it as I do 

Riveria grand avenue just fine I own in both 

I promise the Thai who live there are middle upper class they don’t let this fall to the ground .

do you guys even know Thailand or just bars and anything within 50 meters 

• Like 1

Just now, billywillyjones said:

I have heard of multiple condos only receiving payments from maybe 30 percent of the tenants.  Sure foreigners living there will pay but many Chinese abroad as well as local Thais living in Bkok are in not in any hurry to pay.  They don't give a crap about the prices in Sydney.

Dear Timothy and Jayson,

I am confused. We are scheduled to fly to Thailand in the 11th of November, when of course the Thai Pass should be up and running.

According to blogger Richard Barlow, who was in discussion with the Deputy Governor of TAT (Thapanee Kiatphaibool,) once this new system kicks in, you will be required to stay at a hotel for 7 nights and request a refund for the 6 nights that you don't frequent. This sounds absurd but then again what's new?!

I think Barlow took his words with Thapanee as verbatim, but where does the truth lie?  I phoned the Thai consulate in Den Hague today, and they assured me that this was not correct and they presumably get their info from the Thai Foreign Office, so who is telling porky pies?