News Forum - Woman who cut safety rope of workers offers feeble excuse

Thaiger

People have been shocked with the continuing story of workers doing repairs on the outside of a condo building in Nonthaburi on October 12 when their safety ropes were cut, leaving them dangling 26 floors above the street below until they were luckily rescued. Now the woman who stands accused of cutting the rope of the workers has allegedly confessed and offered a feeble excuse as to why she did it. The worker whose life was at risk had said that he saw a well-dressed woman reach out the window several stories below and cut the line, stranding the 2 […]

The story Woman who cut safety rope of workers offers feeble excuse as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sad.

I do not understand why Burmese workers are needed when so many Thais have lost their jobs that were directly or indirectly related to tourism for the last 18 months

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

There is obviously something wrong with her ( in my youth she would be called retarded i expect that is now not allowed in case it offend them)

Anyway i hope she has no connections and or money and does time

Whatever she picks up from prison might reach her a lesson

3 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Sad.

I do not understand why Burmese workers are needed when so many Thais have lost their jobs that were directly or indirectly related to tourism for the last 18 months

The same reason the US has so many migrant workers with so many on welfare 

• Haha 1

perfectly acceptable reply, whatever she felt she said and she did it.

workers interfered in her personal life thro window.

she cut the rope, as per law it is a crime she goes to jail.

the management of the condo needs to prove that they provide prior notices or not, if not they need to be fined.

17 hours ago, poohy said:

There is obviously something wrong with her ( in my youth she would be called retarded i expect that is now not allowed in case it offend them)

Anyway i hope she has no connections and or money and does time

Whatever she picks up from prison might reach her a lesson

Definitely NOT to be called retarded. That would indicate a mental imbalance. Thinking more of an abusive word starting with f and ending in wit

Does Thailand have the death penalty? This would be one instance where it would be applicable in my opinion if the news report is indeed true, if not 25 to life.

13 minutes ago, dj230 said:

Does Thailand have the death penalty? This would be one instance where it would be applicable in my opinion if the news report is indeed true, if not 25 to life.

I believe the death penalty is applied to non-capital offenses only in places like Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

18 hours ago, MikeW said:

The same reason the US has so many migrant workers with so many on welfare 

Because they do dirtier jobs for far less money. As for the US, you need to be more accurate.  "Welfare" is most cases, either disability or Aid to Dependent Children, going to single mothers. The number of sane, able-bodied workers collecting government money is vanishingly small.

49 minutes ago, miblish51 said:

I believe the death penalty is applied to non-capital offenses only in places like Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

I thought USA had the death penalty 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, ExpatPattaya said:

Sad.

Not many Thais want to dangle on a rope from a high-rise, not many Thais want to be out in the sun all day trimming the grass and bushes in the middle of highways.

The Burmese do the work which Thais will not do.