News Forum - Police arrest 3 vans in Korat with 1.82 tonnes of marijuana

Thaiger

In Korat, the northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, police found 4 men in possession of more than 1.8 tonnes of dried marijuana and arrested them. The arrest took place this morning according to the Provincial Police Region 3 commissioner. Police had ramped up patrols of the Mitrapap highway after receiving a tip that a large shipment of compressed marijuana would travel along that route, from Khon Kan to Nakhon Ratchasima. The teams that were searching along the highway pulled over 3 vans early this morning that were travelling between Sida and Non Daeng districts when police pulled them over. The […]

The story Police arrest 3 vans in Korat with 1.82 tonnes of marijuana as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 minutes ago, yetanother said:

" police found 4 men in possession of more than 1.8 tonnes of dried marijuana"

fantastic news , that indicated there is a large flow ;

we just tap into it by whatever-means-possible , catch-as-catch-can;

and hope it becomes legalized before we all die

But I wonder if it is all still absolute crap..........I've never come across any marijuana in Thailand that wasn't some of the worst I have ever seen

I have a friend who was used to smoking sticky hydro strains back in his home country. Top shelf award winning stuff.

He reckons the Thai weed here looks like weak rubbish bush weed but is actually very strong. 

He reckons the way they package it coupled with the humidity causes mould which gives it the extra punch. 

Anyone else noticed that?

Edited by RobMuir

On 10/27/2021 at 2:06 PM, Thaiger said:

In Korat, the northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, police found 4 men in possession of more than 1.8 tonnes of dried marijuana and arrested them. The arrest took place this morning according to the Provincial Police Region 3 commissioner. Police had ramped up patrols of the Mitrapap highway after receiving a tip that a large shipment of compressed marijuana would travel along that route, from Khon Kan to Nakhon Ratchasima. The teams that were searching along the highway pulled over 3 vans early this morning that were travelling between Sida and Non Daeng districts when police pulled them over. The […]

The story Police arrest 3 vans in Korat with 1.82 tonnes of marijuana as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Thats the reality of countries with coups and generals take over the countries and their economies will be destroyed and the only economy is that of criminals like drug trafficking, human trafficking, abductions, slave labour. These gangsters in uniform always transform these countries to poor third world countries that will end up in isolation, poverty and crime. The history showed it all the time from the past til today. Just look what happened in Myanmar and Thailand is since the coup only downwards and nothing achieved with a economy that is on the way to collapse with a yearly state household deficit and the highest private household debt rate of Asia with over 90 % of the gdp. So whats left is the drug trafficking with daily new record numbers.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, yetanother said:

" police found 4 men in possession of more than 1.8 tonnes of dried marijuana"

fantastic news , that indicated there is a large flow ;

we just tap into it by whatever-means-possible , catch-as-catch-can;

and hope it becomes legalized before we all die

Also I guess some will wonder why they present us a pic of a tourist they catch because he smoked some ganja but never a pic of the ones who transporting tons of ganja or drugs. Also as Thailand is one of the biggest drug traffickers in the world it is just like a clown show how they proud stand with the catched tourist who only smoked a bit ganja while thousands of tons of drugs daily are trafficked through Thailand for selling world wide. And how it works we could see on the joe ferrari case. Sure I guess the briges at larger supply would be higher as the 2 million baht bribe joe ferrari demanded.

36 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Also I guess some will wonder why they present us a pic of a tourist they catch because he smoked some ganja but never a pic of the ones who transporting tons of ganja or drugs.

Ah, try watching the news, these four have been plastered over every news site, tv channel etc. 

I missed the one with the tourist though. Where was he from?

52 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Ah, try watching the news, these four have been plastered over every news site, tv channel etc. 

I missed the one with the tourist though. Where was he from?

Ok I will watch it later the tourist I think was british.