News Forum - US President Biden to join ASEAN summit as leaders poised to discuss key regional issues

Thaiger

US President Joe Biden is taking part in Tuesday’s virtual summit with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, marking the first time the US has joined at a presidential level since his predecessor, Donald Trump, attended a meeting in 2017. Reuters reports that the US embassy in Brunei has confirmed Biden will lead the US delegation for the ASEAN-United States summit amid a series of meetings set to take place between regional leaders this week. In particular, the White House has advised that Biden will cover the US’s “enduring” commitment to ASEAN’s key role in regional affairs. In addition to this, […]

The story US President Biden to join ASEAN summit as leaders poised to discuss key regional issues as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Will Hunter be there selling paintings or will the crowd break out in a f*** Joe Biden chant?  Should be entertaining I hope they put knee pads on Joe when he walks the red carpet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I just hope he can get through 3 sentences without stuttering or forgetting the facts. And I voted for him as the lesser of the 2 evils having zero choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mickkotlarski said:

With his lack popularity back in the US I wonder how much more opposition he can accumulate elsewhere. Lets go Brandon.

He did it to himself unless he is totally that lame. 

• Like 1

Me thinks his handlers  want to resume where Barry left off! What a mess!
Back in 2020,while campaigning for Senator as he said ,he was blessed by the left media as a experienced foreign policy expert !

Some of his achievements thus far

Over 1 million illegal immigrants flooding the USA,Afghan fiasco, and many more international blunder imop!

what other predicaments can his incogitative administration  present my country  

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp

Edited by riclag
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, riclag said:

Me thinks his handlers  want to resume where Barry left off! What a mess!
Back in 2020,while campaigning for Senator as he said ,he was blessed by the left media as a experienced foreign policy expert !

Some of his achievements thus far

Over 1 million illegal immigrants flooding the USA,Afghan fiasco, and many more international blunder imop!

what other predicaments can his incogitative administration  present my country  

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp

Oh countless ones I shouldn't wonder. Hyperloop?

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's only on a zoom meeting. He can put up a screensaver and have a nap 😎😎😎

7 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

at least he could blame jetlag for having a nap

Err...yeah.....

5 hours ago, billywillyjones said:

Will Hunter be there selling paintings or will the crowd break out in a f*** Joe Biden chant?  Should be entertaining I hope they put knee pads on Joe when he walks the red carpet.

They'll be chantting "let's go Brandon". He claims to have never heard of either. A fountain of honesty, I'd say.

Wait until the world series, in Texas and Georgia. 

3 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

at least he could blame jetlag for having a nap

Maybe they can keep him, as long as he wears his mask. It will be interesting to see how many gafts or if he can remember names.

Maybe he'll get in trouble for going off script. I suspect his handles him taking  a nap.

Edited by LoongFred
Spelling