News Forum - Health officials play down concerns over Thailand’s first case of Delta Plus variant

Thaiger

29 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

And how many pandemics have you been through where no restrictions were in place?  As I mentioned many restrictions during the 1918 Spanish flu.  Why should the Covid-19 pandemic 101 years later be different? 

It still disturbs me that the former US president did not know why it is call Covid-19.  No one ever told him because it was first discovered/identified in 2019?  Such as idiot that guy was

There is no comparison to the 1918 flu. 

Get over it. 

We have vaccines and therapeutics. 

Your deflection about the previous president is very sad. But very telling 

21 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

And how many pandemics have you been through where no restrictions were in place?  As I mentioned many restrictions during the 1918 Spanish flu.  Why should the Covid-19 pandemic 101 years later be different? 

It still disturbs me that the former US president did not know why it is call Covid-19.  No one ever told him because it was first discovered/identified in 2019?  Such as idiot that guy was

The virus that originated from that country  ,wasn’t named covid - 19 in 2019.Get your facts straight before you go knocking the former Potus .It got its name in Feb 2020, from the WHO ,who happened to be Sympathetic to the CCP  and their lack of transparency ! That poison is the gift that keeps on givin, hench the new Delta plus!

“WHO announced “COVID-19” as the name of this new disease on 11 February 2020, following guidelines previously developed with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations “.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/naming-the-coronavirus-disease-(covid-2019)-and-the-virus-that-causes-it#