News Forum - Tourism Minister proposes reopening entertainment venues November 1

Thaiger

2 hours ago, vlad said:

Rob i asked you if you are happy with the PM'S handling the Pandemic and did you think he is doing a good job of it ??.

I answered 91132

Edited by RobMuir

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Ok @RobMuir you win. You get two gold stars. 

43EC3D29-1ED0-4DA9-97BE-9FCF92BB8930.gif

Well, no I have not won. But haven't lost as badly as many Thais, who have lost their lives, some have lost their parents, others have lost their jobs, others have lost their businesses.

Because of the UK alpha strain which mutated in a country full of Karens, that you are trying to blame on others. Italy, Germany, prayut etc. Anyone but England right.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Well, no I have not won. But haven't lost as badly as many Thais, who have lost their lives, some have lost their parents, others have lost their jobs, others have lost their businesses.

Because of the UK alpha strain which mutated in a country full of Karens, that you are trying to blame on others. Italy, Germany, prayut etc. Anyone but England right.

@RobMuir  As I have already explained. I wasn’t blaming anyone. Neither Italians, Germans or English. Blame is a game you want to play and I’m not playing. Now give it a rest. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2021 at 6:22 AM, Soidog said:

What a totally reckless selfish nutcase. Maybe he’s on a bonus if they get more than 100,000 tourists. What harm is it to kill a few thousand Issan bar girls and a few hundred Farang? Soulless people

Sounds like you are blaming him?

22 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Blame is a game you want to play and I’m not playing. Now give it a rest. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, RobMuir said:

Thailand has not racked up 5% of the debt that Euro or Australia has. Who do you think pays for the big handouts? The taxpayer with interest.

How do you know that ? What are you classing as debt ? Government debt ? Personal debt ? Wasn't there a headline highlighting a suicide spike due to personal debt ?

Just amazing you are criticising governments who stepped in to pay 80% of their people salaries recognising they were in the shit and to ward off widespread redundancies but supportive of a government that basically said f*** you lot you're on your own !

So give us the figures of Thailands Covid debt please, governmental and personal, or is this more made up stuff you do so well 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Benroon said:

How do you know that ? What are you classing as debt ? Government debt ? Personal debt ?

. government debt. That taxpayers have to pay back collective.

I am not concerned with personal debts. That has nothing to do with me.

Just amazing you are criticising governments who stepped in to pay 80% of their people salaries

They will be paying it back with interest for decades to come. They haven't done them a favour, the have done themselves a favour by looking good to get reelected. The plebs don't understand that 

So give us the figures of Thailands Covid debt please, governmental 

Here you go.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52663523

500 billion pounds

Thailand 

35 billion USD 

7 hours ago, RobMuir said:

. government debt. That taxpayers have to pay back collective.

I am not concerned with personal debts. That has nothing to do with me.

They will be paying it back with interest for decades to come. They haven't done them a favour, the have done themselves a favour by looking good to get reelected. The plebs don't understand that 

Here you go.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52663523

500 billion pounds

Thailand 

35 billion USD 

Staggering - you really need to give this up as you're not doing too well

So you made the statement that debt was proportionally out of control in the west but just dandy in Thailand - then go onto say 'personal debt is nothing to do with you correct ? OK lets just skip past those pesky suicides caused by lack of governmental intervention that the west have provided shall we ? Dead people, due to their governments lack of support, should just be brushed aside as it doesn't help your argument yes ?

Then like your aversion to talking about Covid testing you now fail to take into account GDP as you lurch from subject to subject you simply don't understand, ie the ability of nations to service their debts - here's a snippet of education for you UK GDP 3.1 TRILLION - Thailand GDP 568 BILLION - grab yourself the Economics for Dummies manual and try to grasp the significance of that.

Then of course you will need to understand credit ratings ie the ability of a nation to borrow money to service those debts - the UK is rated by S&P as AAA, Thailand is rated as BBB+ (EIGHT tiers below the UK), which in simpletons language means that the worlds banks will be tripping over themselves to lend AAA countries money whilst scraps will be thrown at BBB+ countries who will be forced to borrow at much higher rates - I would explain fully to you the consequences of that but by now you are going to be miles out of your depth already so I'll leave it.

As is your speciality you are comparing apples to oranges again.

43 minutes ago, Benroon said:

which in simpletons language means that the worlds banks will be tripping over themselves to lend AAA countries money whilst scraps will be thrown at BBB+

Simpletons language 😂😂. Spot on remarks mate though I fear you are wasting your time. You have more stamina dealing with this doltish airhead than most.   

21 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Simpletons language 😂😂. Spot on remarks mate though I fear you are wasting your time. You have more stamina dealing with this doltish airhead than most.   

I feel where possible I should spread the knowledge as do others on here for me - but I think you're right I might have to admit defeat on this one. I know when I'm beat ! 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

So you made the statement that debt was proportionally out of control in the west

Obviously I was talking about government debt as I said that the taxpayers will be left to pay for it for decades. 

The government/taxpayers doesn't pay people personal debts.

And thank God for that. I prop up the poor more than enough with the taxes I pay already. 

And can you show me where I used "proportionally"? Like bringing personal debts into you argument you are claiming I said something that I never did.

Edited by BigHewer
Off topic content in post removed