News Forum - China to prioritize foreign students returning

Thaiger

The Chinese ambassador said on Wednesday that students from Thailand would be one of the first groups allowed to return to China when the country reopens. This was announced during an online interview with the media, which was also attended by a top Chinese education official. Thailand has more than 30,000 students enrolled in educational programmes in China, the nation with the second most foreign students enrolled behind only South Korea. China closed its borders in March of 2020 when the Covid-19 pandemic began. With only a few exceptions, international visas have been suspended and the country has not been […]

The story China to prioritize foreign students returning as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I am surprised anyone would want to go to ground zero and stay under the harsh CCP rules now. I am sure you are fully traced as a foreigner there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

I am surprised anyone would want to go to ground zero and stay under the harsh CCP rules now. I am sure you are fully traced as a foreigner there.

I'm sure they were before Covid as well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I'm sure they were before Covid as well.

That government is not foreigner friendly, and looking as if not world friendly either. 

Just now, HolyCowCm said:

That government is not foreigner friendly, and looking as if not world friendly either. 

Yeah, one more reason to go to or stay in Thailand. Government so much more foreigner friendly here 🤭

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Yeah, one more reason to go to or stay in Thailand. Government so much more foreigner friendly here 🤭

Yeah, but it is still ok here and the people still are wonderful. But it is getting to be way way overkill for how many cameras are in CM everywhere now, so if the Thai students are from CM then they just might feel right at home there. 🤭

9 minutes ago, Flying said:

Why the XXXX do those parents send their kids to PRC communist schools?

Because they achieve higher grades? Why else?

51 minutes ago, Flying said:

Why the XXXX do those parents send their kids to PRC communist schools?

Mostly to learn the Mandarin. It is very handy since more people speak it than as a first language than any other. 

Smart people the Thais. Good for business.

Ni Hao Ma.

While working in China, my secretary told me "More Chinese speak English that Americans". After a brief moment I recognized she was likely correct.    

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, RobMuir said:

Mostly to learn the Mandarin. It is very handy since more people speak it than as a first language than any other. 

Smart people the Thais. Good for business.

Ni Hao Ma.

The true smartness come from the phase “ away from evil”. They are dumbest parents I have seen.