News Forum - 3 categories allowed back in Thailand, Updates on re-opening | Good Morning Thailand | Ep. 115

Thaiger

In today’s episode Jay and Tim talk about the 3 categories of tourists allowed back into Thailand, Updates on reopening and an increase in the no. of countries allowed to enter Thailand without quarantine starting November 1st, Joe Ferrari update and the full moon party.

The story 3 categories allowed back in Thailand, Updates on re-opening | Good Morning Thailand | Ep. 115 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Is ther any news

on direct confecting flays when you arrive to Bkk and going home to chiang mai

is the pcr test going to be in chiang mai and 24 h at home 

And there’s still a lot of confusion, as different websites and departments post contradictory information. E.g. one is saying you need to provide proof of booking, other you need to provide you have  booked and pre-paid…

Just now, SaMos75 said:

And there’s still a lot of confusion, as different websites and departments post contradictory information. E.g. one is saying you need to provide proof of booking, other you need to provide you have  booked and pre-paid…

With just over one week to go, there can be no doubt that it's deliberately meant to confuse.

Creating the PR impression that all is done for opening up, whilst putting most off of coming here. All without using the words "delay" or "not ready yet".

• Like 1

well it s quite clear to me, but still a lot of drama around it lol ..... i ll wait to see how it goes . to be be honest i don t want go to holidays somewhere i have to get a drag on my feet ...... i might not go holidays anymore as the bug is here to stay lol , however as we ll have to live with all this thingy will vanish soon or latter. I ma so anxious to see what will happen along November.

4 hours ago, SaMos75 said:

And there’s still a lot of confusion, as different websites and departments post contradictory information. E.g. one is saying you need to provide proof of booking, other you need to provide you have  booked and pre-paid

I agree with you. The bangkokpost wrote that only people who arrive with chartered flights are permitted to do the no quarantine scheme all others have to take sandbox schemes. 🤬

15 hours ago, Bob20 said:

With just over one week to go, there can be no doubt that it's deliberately meant to confuse.

Creating the PR impression that all is done for opening up, whilst putting most off of coming here. All without using the words "delay" or "not ready yet".

Exactly @Bob20  I’ve been saying it all along. This is nothing more than Propaganda to please the masses and foreign investors. Any of us who know Thailand can see what a two faced con trick this is. I feel slightly sorry for the many people posting questions on this forum out of frustration over lack of clarity. My advice is sit back, do nothing, watch the drama unfold and don’t bother booking anything for at least another month. If you are going to Thailand for a genuine 2 week holiday,  then all I can ask is “what is wrong with you” 😂

11 hours ago, Woifal said:

I agree with you. The bangkokpost wrote that only people who arrive with chartered flights are permitted to do the no quarantine scheme all others have to take sandbox schemes. 🤬

The general assumption is the term Chartered is a mistake. Either poor translation or poor brain to mouth coordination. They mean standard scheduled airlines. Got to read it to believe it haven’t you…

• Like 1

I can't really understand what your country of origin has to do with it?? To give a parallel example, albeit on a much smaller scale, Seychelles managed to get almost it's entire population vaccinated (admittedly with Sinovac and some other vaccines as they became available). Once 80% were vaccinated, the doors were openned to anyone from any country as long as they had a negative PCR Test 72 hours prior to entering and were fully vaccinated. Their tourist numbers are almost at pre-covid levels.

Whether levels are high or low in a country, makes no difference. The Tourist is fully vaccinated and PCR tested. Can the same be said for Thais? Even in the sandbox areas?  

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Now there are three categories of tourists.....the mad...the clinically insane and the stark raving loonies!! 

So which category do fit? You can pick more than one.