News Forum - Vatican launches Click to Pray 2.0 app to encourage prayer

Thaiger

The Vatican is updating it tech in an attempt to modernise religion. But don’t expect Pope Francis to be dancing on TikTok anytime soon. The Click to Pray mobile app has a new update that just rolled out, hoping to help keep prayer in modern busy lifestyles. Click to Pray 2.0 is the first update to the Vatican’s prayer app launched in 2016. In a relaunch ceremony, 7 church officials including a cardinal held a news conference to showcase the updated app and show off the new features. The press conference included a flashy video about the new version of […]

The story Vatican launches Click to Pray 2.0 app to encourage prayer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I personally went to a well well known high profile private school in the Bay Area. Don't get me started. Never they the priests never molested but they tried under counseling as well as they tried with my best friend. But I would figure they had quite a few who crumbled. I still remember the priest name. 

Aha! The market forces in effect. Click to Pray same same as Click to Play? Offers for exclusive reproductions of the Pope's ring, T-shirts printed with one of  various claimed images of Jesus derived from a funeral wrap, a hyperspeed rendition of "Hail Mary's" on micro disk to save time after confessional moments, preferential  access to bitcoin facilities for heavenly donations etc?

I guess the Evil Evangelicals have made caused some real damage !