News Forum - A 26 year old woman dies after getting first Sinovac vaccine shot

Thaiger

A 26 year old woman has died after getting her first shot of China’s Covid-19, Sinovac vaccine. She received the vaccine on September 24 and suffered from a fever, tight chest, and exhaustion after. Her mother says her symptoms grew worse. On October 12th, the woman went to the hospital but was released and asked to return the next day. 2 days later, she was hospitalised as her condition worsened and passed away on Monday. Doctors say she died of internal infections and low blood pressure. Her mother is blaming the Sinovac vaccine for her daughter’s death, and says she […]

The story A 26 year old woman dies after getting first Sinovac vaccine shot as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

oh boy! sign me up for Communist Chinese vaccine for the Communist Chinese virus created in the Communist Chinese biological warfare laboratory. 

where do i have to stand in line in waist deep water?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My condolences to the family of this young lady. We have seen rare bad reactions to Astra Zeneca (blood clotting) and Pfizer and Moderna (swelling of the heart). The cases are rare when compared to the millions who have been vaccinated. This is Sinovac. Much maligned but better than nothing. I wonder what the stats are on bad reactions to it?? I'm sure it's all very political, but practically, just because one plane crashes that doesn't mean you stop flying jets.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

oh boy! sign me up for Communist Chinese vaccine for the Communist Chinese virus created in the Communist Chinese biological warfare laboratory. 

where do i have to stand in line in waist deep water?

Much as I agree with the sentiments of your post, I do wish you would not use the phrase "Communist Chinese". China are about as close to Communism as the John Birch Society.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

My condolences to the family of this young lady. We have seen rare bad reactions to Astra Zeneca (blood clotting) and Pfizer and Moderna (swelling of the heart). The cases are rare when compared to the millions who have been vaccinated. This is Sinovac. Much maligned but better than nothing. I wonder what the stats are on bad reactions to it?? I'm sure it's all very political, but practically, just because one plane crashes that doesn't mean you stop flying jets.

I think a better question than "bad reactions" would be "efficacy and the half-life of anti-bodies it's supposed to create".

But SinoPharm, the creator of this vax has previous form for "bad reactions". Several years ago, they came up with vax for Dengue. The Philippines then used it to vaccinate kids against this, and there were reports of some of these kids dying subsequently. The Vax was withdrawn, but remains suspect in that case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Hold on, it's not even sure it was from the vaccine. Although the mother obviously needs something to blame for the tragic event, statistically some events will simply coincide without causal relationship.

An internal infection should not be a result of a vaccine (sterile) that likely was given to more people than this lady at that session, and the report doesn't mention more victims.

Let's wait and see what they find besides the initial speculation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Buttaxe said:

The majority of Covid cases are now people already double vaxxed - with Western vaccines. 

But hey, 'We've always been at war with Eastasia', so Chinaman bad right.

Good grief how many times. Look at how many people have been vaccinated V how many have not.

Now read that line again. Let it sink in then try this one.

The vaccine does NOT stop you catching covid. It does however lessen the symptoms of catching it.

Read that one again too.

Now. Given most people have been vaccinated (in the west anyway) it stands to reason that most people catching covid will have been vaccinated.

Still with me?

What the vaccine does do is lessen the effects of the virus. Now can you go look up covid death rates prior to vaccination V covid death rates after vaccination?

Did I just see a lightbulb appear? 

• Like 4

The vaccines (all of them) don't prevent infection or spread, they greatly reduce the chance of hospitalization and death.  Hence, should be a choice to take it, not a mandate.  And yes, there is plenty of data online that shows a ton of people have died and had all kinds of complications from the vaccines.  Again, should be a personal decision every person makes as to take a vaccine or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These stories are the same old problem.

Someone dies, first question, 'did they have vaccine?' err no! Oh ok. no story to report here move on!

Next death 'did they have vaccine?' .err yes.. man 20 dies after having vaccine!  

It would be better if the News waited for the full autopsy before reporting these stories..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Malc-Thai said:

These stories are the same old problem.

Someone dies, first question, 'did they have vaccine?' err no! Oh ok. no story to report here move on!

Next death 'did they have vaccine?' .err yes.. man 20 dies after having vaccine!  

It would be better if the News waited for the full autopsy before reporting these stories..

Whatever underlying health problems the people who died had, if Covid was involved, Covid did it. And that was all accepted as a fact. 

But when it's about the vaccine, it can never be the vaccine.🤪 Only the underlying health problems (which this person was said not to have) 

If a person died, right after a vaccine, it must be really a coincidence if it happened thanks to something else. Especially if the person was in good health. 

The vaccine might help many people, but just accept the fact that if you give the vaccine to everyone, some people might die from it. Reading this same comment a few times already, it's as if you think it's completely impossible someone could get something from the vaccine. 

If I feed everyone a peanut, some people might end up in hospital or worse too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Good grief how many times. Look at how many people have been vaccinated V how many have not.

Now read that line again. Let it sink in then try this one.

The vaccine does NOT stop you catching covid. It does however lessen the symptoms of catching it.

Read that one again too.

Now. Given most people have been vaccinated (in the west anyway) it stands to reason that most people catching covid will have been vaccinated.

Still with me?

What the vaccine does do is lessen the effects of the virus. Now can you go look up covid death rates prior to vaccination V covid death rates after vaccination?

Did I just see a lightbulb appear? 

You have supplied the power and turned on the switch,  but these people don't have lightbulbs.

• Like 1

Me thinks there is much pressure on the medical authorities to be the best that they can be in describing the cause of death or else be subjected to pressures by other medical authorities.

Imop one needs to die within 30 minutes after the shot ,to be claimed as a vax related death! If you leave and go home ,meh

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jason said:

What global database do you go to confirm your assertions here?

5 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

The vaccine might help many people, but just accept the fact that if you give the vaccine to everyone, some people might die from it. Reading this same comment a few times already, it's as if you think it's completely impossible someone could get something from the vaccine. 

I don't think he even begins to imply that. Look again at what he wrote: "It would be better if the News waited for the full autopsy before reporting these stories.."

6 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Whatever underlying health problems the people who died had, if Covid was involved, Covid did it. And that was all accepted as a fact. 

But when it's about the vaccine, it can never be the vaccine.🤪 Only the underlying health problems (which this person was said not to have) 

If a person died, right after a vaccine, it must be really a coincidence if it happened thanks to something else. Especially if the person was in good health. 

20 mil dead plus world wide UN unofficial numbers 6 mil off whole of Australia 

it’s good to see all you lot have the answers 

10 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

@DiJoDavO I quite agree with you, it's the same as the ivermectin crowd 'oh people with mild symptoms took ivermectin and didn't die ' ! Yes people eat M&M's with mild covid and survived too ! 

but my actual point is the news only publish these stories that someone died because a vaccine coincidental or not was taken.. and reported before a full autopsy to prove it was or nothing to do with the vaccine..

• Like 1