News Forum - Study shows vast majority of vaccinated people who die of Covid-19 are very old or have underlying conditions

Thaiger

An Italian study shows that most vaccinated people who die of Covid-19 are either very elderly or already have serious health issues. The study was conducted by the Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Italy’s national health institute. It shows the average age of people who died from the virus is 85. According to a Reuters report, they also had an average of 5 underlying diseases. Among unvaccinated patients who died of Covid-19, the average age is 78, with an average of 4 underlying illnesses. The most common health conditions found among the vaccinated fatalities were heart problems, dementia, and cancer. The […]

The story Study shows vast majority of vaccinated people who die of Covid-19 are very old or have underlying conditions as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Clickbait...

So 3.77% of the deaths are attributed to fully vaccinated people in the subject group. 

And many of those were very old or had underlying conditions.

Surprise! 🤔 Very old people die. They did so even before Covid 😉

What they needed to emphasize is that 96.23% of deaths were in not fully vaccinated groups!

• Like 2

Bob20, I couldn't agree more with you! So how do I convince my three sons ages 19, 21 and 23 that it isn't a global conspiracy...that they won't die from the vaccine.... They throw up the argument that these vaccines have no long term testing.  

I taste that you're in favour, but they're not.

I guess in the case of the traditional vaccines you can explain that it's no different from the ones they had when they were little.

And if you're thinking of mRNA, I'd explain (or let them read) the fact that the active components are fully removed from the body within weeks and by then the body has learned to respond to the virus. The effectiveness wanes as well, so even the bodies response isn't there long-term. We haven't got 5 year data, but the way it wanes, there likely isn't even much left after 5 years to be harmful. The plus for these vaccines is their extremely high effectiveness compared to the others. BTW Boosters will invalidate the argument that it all slowly disappears from your system, but for now it may sway them and keep them safe. Finally, no long-term data, but billions of doses in extremely short timeframe, with few big problems...

Besides, even though they're young and possibly fit, they are still at risk from long-covid (1 in 3!!). That's probably more likely than any effect from a vaccine. And natural immunity, if they were to take the risk of contracting covid without being vaccinated, wanes as well so doesn't provide long-term protection. And that is if they don't get very ill or worse.

The treatments that are becoming available are really only for mild to moderate cases and have 50% effectiveness. That's not a great safety-net.

That's as far as the arguments go, but they're adults so I guess they will make up their own mind once you've given them all the facts.

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bob20, I couldn't agree more with you! So how do I convince my three sons ages 19, 21 and 23 that it isn't a global conspiracy...that they won't die from the vaccine.... They throw up the argument that these vaccines have no long term testing.  

A great explanation by @Bob20 . Depending on how wealthy you are, another option is to tell them you will remove them from your will unless they get the vaccine 😉

I should add on a more serious note. There is evidence that having the vaccine does give you some protection from contracting the virus and you become contagious. Although no firm data seems available, there are strong indications that your body will detect and overcome the virus before you have a sufficient viral load to be highly contagious. This means your children will be protecting you and the rest of their family by getting the vaccine. 

Edited by Soidog
Additional text
  • Like 1