News Forum - Bangkok Hospital Pattaya giving expats free Pfizer vaccines

Thaiger

A new opportunity has been announced for expats in Pattaya who have yet to be vaccinated to get a free Pfizer vaccine. Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, who earlier this month offered free AstraZeneca vaccines to the expat and local foreigner community, has opened registration today for foreigners to get inoculated with the Pfizer vaccine. The vaccination programme is open to any non-Thai person residing in Thailand who is over the age of 18 and has not previously received any other vaccines. The hospital has over 1,000 shots to administer in this plan. The vaccination drive for those who register from today […]

The story Bangkok Hospital Pattaya giving expats free Pfizer vaccines as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well CM just completed the Pfizer first shots 18yrs + yesterday for foreign passport holders that are not migrant workers. So Pattaya seems like a good choice as well. I would have hoped they would have included Thai wife’s too. 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

I would have hoped they would have included Thai wife’s too. 

That could have led to some interesting marriages of convenience 😂!

• Haha 3

Pattaya behind the times. I received my second shot of free foreigner Pfizer at Bangkok Hospital in Khon Kaen last Monday and they even supplied my vaccination certificate before I left the building.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stonker said:

That could have led to some interesting marriages of convenience 😂!

Yeah wouldn't that be funny, the new normal marrying for the foreign husband' vaccine that is worth more its weight in gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah wouldn't that be funny, the new normal marrying for the foreign husband' vaccine that is worth more its weight in gold.

The divorce and re-marry turn-around could open up a whole new market for Visa agents ... 😂 ...

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

The divorce and re-marry turn-around could open up a whole new market for Visa agents ... 😂 ...

Yeah I might try to convince my wife or daughters to become an agent. Could you imagine if they legitimized polygamy.🤗

Wifes daughter, teacher, 3 months pregnant went for covid vax at local school giving Pfizer vax.  School kids were given Pfizer she was given Sinovac. Do I cry or scream?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, palooka said:

Wifes daughter, teacher, 3 months pregnant went for covid vax at local school giving Pfizer vax.  School kids were given Pfizer she was given Sinovac. Do I cry or scream?

Will it change anything?

12 minutes ago, palooka said:

Not for me directly but for her and her unborn ... the future will tell

just like what palooka said, "the future will tell".

One of my known friends mother went for a heart by-pass. shortly after 2 months of recovery, she was scheduled to take her Pfizer shot to complete her vaccination. She died shortly after. Not sure if heart disease kill her or mRna.  

4 hours ago, HiuMak said:

just like what palooka said, "the future will tell".

One of my known friends mother went for a heart by-pass. shortly after 2 months of recovery, she was scheduled to take her Pfizer shot to complete her vaccination. She died shortly after. Not sure if heart disease kill her or mRna.  

Wow. It sounded like she was really healthy.

17 hours ago, Russell said:

Pattaya behind the times. I received my second shot of free foreigner Pfizer at Bangkok Hospital in Khon Kaen last Monday and they even supplied my vaccination certificate before I left the building.

The article doesn’t give the whole historical picture. B-P hospital Pattaya were giving a huge number of free Pfizer jabs to ex-pats in Pattaya in early September, including myself. Vaccination certificate given on completion of the second jab.