News Forum - Surge in vaccine misinformation on social media following death of Colin Powell

Thaiger

Following the death of former US Secretary of State, Colin Powell, from Covid-19, a proliferation of anti-vax messaging has appeared on social media. Powell’s family has confirmed he was fully vaccinated against Covid-19. He was also 84 years of age and had been diagnosed with blood cancer and Parkinson’s disease. He died on October 18, with so-called “anti-vaxxers” seizing on his fully vaccinated status to perpetuate ongoing claims the vaccines don’t work. “PROOF this Vaccine does NOT EVEN WORK, or and is NOT EVEN a REAL VACCINE.” According to an AFP report, in what is thought to have been his […]

The story Surge in vaccine misinformation on social media following death of Colin Powell as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

If you had to choose a medical condition that would severely impact or diminish your response to vaccines, it would be multiple myeloma.”

Not only multiple myeloma. If one suffers from any kind of serious health condition, even a mild covid infection could kill you, despite being fully vaccinated.

"“PROOF this Vaccine does NOT EVEN WORK, or and is NOT EVEN a REAL VACCINE.”"

Honestly, I don't mind if this kind of thing occurs. Those that don't believe in vaccines aren't really going to be Nobel Prize winners and I am okay with allowing Darwinism to work its magic.

Yes, a wee bit hard-hearted, but I have hit my limit with the anti-vaxxers. If people don't want to take it, that is their choice, but please don't allow them to clog up the hospitals.