News Forum - MP queries appointment of army general to oversee Covid-19 in southern Thailand

Thaiger

An MP from the Bhumjaithai Party has called on the PM to review his appointment of an army general to oversee the Covid-19 situation in the south of the country. MP Suphachai Jaismut has questioned the appropriateness of appointing Nattaphon Narkphanit, formerly secretary-general of the National Security Council. “My point of contention is that the PM is adopting ‘security as the first priority’ to deal with a public health issue which, I think, is inappropriate. I have no problem with the individual, but I have a problem with the logic.” Thai PBS World reports that Nattaphon has been put in […]

The story MP queries appointment of army general to oversee Covid-19 in southern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

13 minutes ago, vlad said:

The blind leading the Blind. Would you Employ a Joiner to fit a Gas Central Boiler ??

Why a joiner? Have they run out of generals? 🤣

3 minutes ago, palooka said:

"but I have a problem with the logic."

Welcome to the real world of trying to understand Prayut and his Govt.

Well, they do say that acceptance of the problem is the first step on the path to solving it. Good that you admit you don't understand. Bravo!!

3 hours ago, vlad said:

The blind leading the Blind. Would you Employ a Joiner to fit a Gas Central Boiler ??

No, but I’m not Thai. If I was I probably would 😂

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

I have no problem with the individual, but I have a problem with the logic.”

😂😂. Was this guy born in another country?  Has he never heard the saying TIT? Is there even a Thai word for logic? 🙃

“logic”. So funny 😂😂

17 hours ago, palooka said:

"but I have a problem with the logic."

Welcome to the real world of trying to understand Prayut and his Govt.

Next he will appoint TAT to be responsible for the floods in Thailand