Colin Powell has died from covid complications

gummy

Wow and this for me is sad. I would have voted for him back in the day as he was prime as a person. But now I need to read up on more of what happened to him and what line he was was standing on politically speaking when he passed away. But for me he was actually a great person. Let's just say a True General. General Colin Powell.

• Like 8

Another Covid fatality. But he was double-vaxxed. How is this possible? It's all based on SCIENCE isn't it?

A flu vaccine is once a year but these Covid vaccines are once every 6 months? Or once every 4 months?

Edited by JerseyBKK
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, JerseyBKK said:

Another Covid fatality. But he was double-vaxxed. How is this possible? It's all based on SCIENCE isn't it?

A flu vaccine is once a year but these Covid vaccines are once every 6 months? Or once every 4 months?

As soon as I read the OP I just knew the vaccine trolls would be out - was that the intention gummy ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, JerseyBKK said:

Double-vaxxed. How is this possible? It's all based on SCIENCE isn't it? A flu vaccine is once a year but these Covid vaccines are once every 6 months?

I guess because it is from the wuhan lab and was manipulated for tests as they usually often do in this kind of labs.

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I guess because it is from the wuhan lab and was manipulated for tests as they usually often do in this kind of labs.

The covid virus 

• Like 1

the Communist Chinese are celebrating tonight. 

How many more will have to die before the world wakes up to this monstrous evil?

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Benroon said:

As soon as I read the OP I just knew the vaccine trolls would be out - was that the intention gummy ?

What was what an intention ? Sorry I don't quite follow as I thought his passing would be of interest to many people on here. But if it is not in your case then fair enough.

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

What was what an intention ? Sorry I don't quite follow as I thought his passing would be of interest to many people on here. But if it is not in your case then fair enough.

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

Because he died of covid complications (reportedly) and had been double vaxxed it was going to wake up every troll on here - them of course forgetting he was 84 !

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Benroon said:

Because he died of covid complications (reportedly) and had been double vaxxed it was going to wake up every troll on here - them of course forgetting he was 84 !

Well I guess when any famous person dies most people are interested in what they died off don't they ?

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well I guess when any famous person dies most people are interested in what they died off don't they ?

Maybe yes - all I was saying was it was fodder for the trolls in the circumstances however I'm even boring myself repeating it now.

Within a dozen post Powell will be forgotten and the safety of vaccines will be getting annihilated - AGAIN !

Carry on.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, gummy said:

No, I'm more concerned that he roasts on the Satanic barbie for his part in killing 1m Iraqis.

Stand down Soldier duty done.

RIP Gen Powell a decent Man but only human and can make mistakes like the rest of us.

His biggest mistake was not the Iraq war and the WMD''s (or lack of them) but when he endorsed the real enemy of the State in the 2008 Presidential campaign.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Stand down Soldier duty done.

RIP Gen Powell a decent Man but only human and can make mistakes like the rest of us.

His biggest mistake was not the Iraq war and the WMD''s (or lack of them) but when he endorsed the real enemy of the State in the 2008 Presidential campaign.

Your post started out so well, and then you had to go and spoil it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Your post started out so well, and then you had to go and spoil it.

Just an honest observation John.

4 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Just an honest observation John.

I think that describing any elected POTUS as an "enemy of the state" can only best be described as an opinion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

I think that describing any elected POTUS as an "enemy of the state" can only best be described as an opinion.

Yes John an opinion shared by many.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Benroon said:

Correct. And the fact that vaccines don’t make you immune. They just reduce your chances of dying significantly, they don’t remove the risk 100%. But surely we all know that ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Poolie said:

No, I'm more concerned that he roasts on the Satanic barbie for his part in killing 1m Iraqis.

A few less then than the guy who was supposed to be looking after them (Saddam)! Some people just don’t know when to pick a fight. If you want to invade Kuwait, just make sure they don’t have bigger friends than you. Evil Tyrant was pulled out of the rat hole he hid in like a coward and his sons also bought it due to his actions. Fantastic result all round. Result 👍🏻

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Soidog said:

A few less then than the guy who was supposed to be looking after them (Saddam)! Some people just don’t know when to pick a fight. If you want to invade Kuwait, just make sure they don’t have bigger friends than you. Evil Tyrant was pulled out of the rat hole he hid in like a coward and his sons also bought it due to his actions. Fantastic result all round. Result 👍🏻

The USA gave Iraq the go ahead to invade Kuwait 

• Like 2

Not such a great politician - but a genuine leader and good man - one of the best biographies I read.  His part in the 'weapons of mass destruction' in order to gain UN 'approval' to invade Iraq, went against him big time in ever running for the POTUS - which he surely would have otherwise achieved.  But his military career and leadership was of the highest quality - what could have been - very sad all around. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 23RD said:

Colin tried to talk sense into Bush, but was always outplayed by Cheney & Rumsfeld, the evil deathstar twins. He then got rammed into making that famous UN speech and became the face of US lies. Bet he was happy about that. Add in the 08 economic implosion. Smiling Phil Graham bears the greatest responsibility for deregulating the derivative markets. Alan Greenspan dithered when the evidence was coming in that a disaster was brewing. Still  all republicans were in that 'deregulation' death boat including Bush under whose watch it occurred. 

Two major, no, EPIC, disaster fails, on the republican rap sheet. No way Colin could endorse anyone but Obama. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Not such a great politician - but a genuine leader and good man - one of the best biographies I read.  His part in the 'weapons of mass destruction' in order to gain UN 'approval' to invade Iraq, went against him big time in ever running for the POTUS - which he surely would have otherwise achieved.  But his military career and leadership was of the highest quality - what could have been - very sad all around. 

And one of few who owned up to his major mistake and saying it was his biggest regret 

Not many in politics do that 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the Communist Chinese are celebrating tonight. 

How many more will have to die before the world wakes up to this monstrous evil?

I don't think the attack ordered on the Iraqi people, women and children, for non existent weapons of mass destruction was ordered by the Chinese.

Or the attack on the Afghanistan people, women and children looking for a Saudi in Pakistan was ordered by the Chinese.

Or the bombing which dropped more bombs on Cambodia and Laos women and children than were dropped on WW2.

I didn't see the Chinese dripping bombs on Syria etc. etc 

The forces that did though have killed millions of people and razed entire villages. Millions of people are disabled because of the attacks which have been going on my entire lifetime. Widows and orphans.

The constant Chinese Chinese bashing propaganda is a mixture of racism and jealousy as they are on an unstoppable path to be the biggest economy in the world. And they haven't got to where they are because they imported slaves from Africa or are constantly warring.

They are ruthless business men and women, but don't have a history of bombing civilians in far away countries. The nutters who believe and spread the theory that the Chinese want a war with everyone remind me a lot of the covid conspiracists. 

They are business orientated. Wars are bad for business unless you are a weapons seller. Which brings this back to Colin Powell again.

And do you have a link or any photos of the Chinese celebrating the death of Colin Powell? I reckon it is just a figment of your imagination. 

• Like 4