Jump to content

English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22


BigHewer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Now, now @Marble-eye, no need to be angry, may the best team (Burnley) win.

You have 27 points against my 12, show some compassion, please!  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Faz said:

Now, now @Marble-eye, no need to be angry, may the best team (Burnley) win.

You have 27 points against my 12, show some compassion, please!  

On paper there should be very little to chose between the two teams, but we all know that footie is not always like, I not too bothered who wins just as long as it's Watford.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

On paper there should be very little to chose between the two teams, but we all know that footie is not always like, I not too bothered who wins just as long as it's Watford.

On paper, Burnley are 9 points ahead, but hey it's only a game.

C'mon you clarets 
Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Faz said:

On paper, Burnley are 9 points ahead, but hey it's only a game.

C'mon you clarets 
Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

Yes this is true but it being my last pick I could have been left with much more difficult choice. 

Come on you Hornets.🥴

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, spicy_girl said:

Manches-TERRR United please for me 🤣

My team and the true REDS 🤩

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Faz said:

My team and the true REDS 🤩

No comment, other than that 'The REDS' are Liverpool - my FPL-favoured club - so you'd maybe better accept that United's TRUE nickname is 'THE RED DEVILS' . . . fairly appropriate with the way they're playing lately . . . Just joking, @Fazbut I know you'll agree with the premise of my comment 😫!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A question please.

if I pick Man U, is it valid for tonight vs Chelsea or Monday vs Bees?

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

A question please.

if I pick Man U, is it valid for tonight vs Chelsea or Monday vs Bees?

Thanks.

The Monday match isn't included in picks.
The game selection choices are exactly the same as for the FFFF game.

For this round it's Thu - Sundays matches inclusive.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2022 at 9:02 PM, King Cotton said:

No comment, other than that 'The REDS' are Liverpool - my FPL-favoured club - so you'd maybe better accept that United's TRUE nickname is 'THE RED DEVILS' . . . fairly appropriate with the way they're playing lately . . . Just joking, @Fazbut I know you'll agree with the premise of my comment 😫!

And there's me thinking you'd support your local team - Accrington Stanley 🙄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Faz said:

The Monday match isn't included in picks.
The game selection choices are exactly the same as for the FFFF game.

For this round it's Thu - Sundays matches inclusive.

Right you are then Mr Faz.

That rules out United for this round. No way they can beat Chelsea. I'll go for either Wolves or Palace. Crunch time.

Crystal Palace for me please. The Eagles to swoop down on St Marys and take the points off Saints.

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Faz said:

And there's me thinking you'd support your local team - Accrington Stanley 🙄

Yes, I do . . . as well as The Reds . . . and Burnley, too, with it being so close to home!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Results for week 34 LPS.

LPS Week 34.xlsx 

4 remaining players, 4 rounds left.
Will @Marble-eye who's now selected, all the teams get another chance to pick from a new sequence or can the remaining players, with limited team choices, hold out a little longer.

Could we have a new LPS and new leader?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Results for week 34 LPS.

LPS Week 34.xlsx 10.24 kB · 1 download  

4 remaining players, 4 rounds left.
Will @Marble-eye who's now selected, all the teams get another chance to pick from a new sequence or can the remaining players, with limited team choices, hold out a little longer.

Could we have a new LPS and new leader?

Yes, no. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏⚽

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Yes, no. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏⚽

Or maybe no, yes 🤔

How did Watford do?  😶

  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Faz said:

Or maybe no, yes 🤔

How did Watford do?  😶

The Bumblebees were actually doing quite well up to the 83rd minute being 1-0 up and then the lucky winos from Bordeaux put 2 past the the goalie nicknamed 'Soapy Hands'. After that there was only one winner.😡⚽

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

After that there was only one winner.😡⚽

It's not over until the final whistle blows.
Southampton were doing OK and would have earned me 40 points in the FFFFF game, until the 92nd minute when Zaha came off the bench and scored the winner, the  !"£$%^&*

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Faz said:

It's not over until the final whistle blows.
Southampton were doing OK and would have earned me 40 points in the FFFFF game, until the 92nd minute when Zaha came off the bench and scored the winner, the  !"£$%^&*

Did say that the Eagles would swoop down and take the points. I'm never far wrong.

  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

I'm never far wrong.

You might just eat those words Snaps when you see your FFFF score this week. 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Faz said:

You might just eat those words Snaps when you see your FFFF score this week. 😂

Ohhh, that's a bit harsh . . . poor old @snapdragon, when maybe he was just giving KC a fighting chance, after his recent run of sub-70 FFFF scores . . . well, maybe😏!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Faz said:

You might just eat those words Snaps when you see your FFFF score this week. 😂

Man City let me down. One more goal and I'd been in there for 40 points.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 9:22 AM, snapdragon said:

Man City let me down. One more goal and I'd been in there for 40 points.

That was fortunate Snaps. 10 teams let me down otherwise I'd have been on for 400 points 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use