English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

19 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Don't think I've wheeled out Man Cit'eh yet so I'll go with those please Mr Faz .. 

Good choice and a safe bet IMO @Dedinbed

Man City would have been my choice in this round if the Wolves hadn't played like sheep in the last round 🙄

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2022 at 1:38 AM, Slacker77 said:

ok i probably doing something stupid here and choosing Watford ;)

i don't want but i do ,lol .

Great call Slacker, what an interesting nights football, I was shocked....shocked I tell you.

Fortune favours the brave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

22 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Great call Slacker, what an interesting nights football, I was shocked....shocked I tell you.

I knew I was in a bad afternoon when the Hornets started pushing for that first goal. Absolutely diabolical.

My missus could have started at right back for Southampton and done a better job at stopping that Watford opener. 😑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

29 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I knew I was in a bad afternoon when the Hornets started pushing for that first goal. Absolutely diabolical.

My missus could have started at right back for Southampton and done a better job at stopping that Watford opener. 😑

The Leeds game was a bit of a cliff hanger too, Leeds 1 goal up till 2 minutes into extra time then Norwich equalised, but luckily Leeds took the lead again in the 95 minute.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

The Leeds game was a bit of a cliff hanger too, Leeds 1 goal up till 2 minutes into extra time then Norwich equalised, but luckily Leeds took the lead again in the 95 minute.

That was a cracking game by the looks of it. I just watched the extended highlights this morning. Leeds look a lot more potent with Bamford back.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BigHewer said:

I knew I was in a bad afternoon when the Hornets started pushing for that first goal. Absolutelydiabolical.

yea i was shocked too when i got home put the telly on and saw Watford 2-0 :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Thanks ,

When  soton scored in the 45th i felt like this will change in the 2nd half ,but lucky there :)

i just had a feeling earlier in the week and  Watford will win ,too bad i didn't bet some €'s on that 

• Like 1
  • Cool 2

We have a break now for International friendlies and a few catch up games from previous postponements.
Next round of fixtures commence Sat 2nd April - time to recharge the batteries in the thinking skull.

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 7:54 AM, Faz said:

Only @Slacker77, @Marble-eye and @snapdragon left in the running for the next LPS.

Fixtures resume normal service from April 2nd, so time for the last 3 remaining LPS members to make their team selections. Could this be the defining week for a new LPS winner, or will all 3 fall at the final hurdle.

Other members are keen to get back in game.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Faz said:

Fixtures resume normal service from April 2nd, so time for the last 3 remaining LPS members to make their team selections. Could this be the defining week for a new LPS winner, or will all 3 fall at the final hurdle.

Other members are keen to get back in game.

Running out of options, infact run out, but the best of a bad lot has to be Everton.

So Everton it is for me please @Faz

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Liverpool for me this round please Mr BH.

It’s actually @Fazrunning the show Snaps 😁. You’d have to be the bookies’ favorite with that pick I’d say.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2022 at 4:15 PM, snapdragon said:

So it's Seagulls v Toffeemen v Reds for the bragging rights.

Can only see one winner here.

You are definately favourite now Snaps. Brighton could only draw with Norwich, Everton needs a miracle tonight, but ya never know.⚽

• Like 1

Yes agree with M.E ,

and the seagulls missed a penalty shot yesterday ,,Maupay :( 

I gotta put my money on the Toffees today and game starts same time i will fly to Thailand today so will miss the game ,

have a nice day

• Like 2