English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

Brentford for me next please @Faz

Another fingers very crossed Brentford pick for me please, Faz . . . it's getting pretty tough, out there🤞!

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

With Brentford's current form, I'm happy not have them available as a choice anymore.  🤭

Newcastle was a previous 'non pick' but they just might get you 2 points now.
Best picking Watford or Norwich when they have fixtures against Buriram Utd 🙀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Faz said:

My pick Wolves.

Have used up all my bankers, scraping the bottom of the barrel now, so will have to go with Tottenham and hope they can get some more lucky goals as they did against Leeds.🙂

So Tottenham for me please @Faz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Have used up all my bankers, scraping the bottom of the barrel now, so will have to go with Tottenham and hope they can get some more lucky goals as they did against Leeds.🙂

So Tottenham for me please @Faz.

I wouldn't refer to Tottenham as the bottom of the barrel @Marble-eye, they appear in good form at the moment, but looking at your remaining choices, you may be scrapping the rest from under the barrel 😂

With only 10 fixtures left after this week and a few with only lower placed teams to choose from, so invariable they may find themselves sitting it out for a couple of weeks, we may never get to the stage where a player gets the option to pick the top team choices again.

@BigHewer with only 4 teams left for selection now, but @Dedinbed still Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd to choose from and surely a prime candidate to win the LPS bonus points within the next few weeks.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

19 minutes ago, Faz said:

I wouldn't refer to Tottenham as the bottom of the barrel @Marble-eye, they appear in good form at the moment, but looking at your remaining choices, you may be scrapping the rest from under the barrel 😂

With only 10 fixtures left after this week and a few with only lower placed teams to choose from, so invariable they may find themselves sitting it out for a couple of weeks, we may never get to the stage where a player gets the option to pick the top team choices again.

@BigHewer with only 4 teams left for selection now, but @Dedinbed still Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd to choose from and surely a prime candidate to win the LPS bonus points within the next few weeks.

Yes I was joking about Spurs, just trying to get a bit of revenge for the stuffing of Leeds.

Maybe/hopefully some of the no hopers at the bottom of the table will come good and become the teams to rely on. Newcastle and Burley are showing such signs of promise, hopefully Leeds may soon follow with a new manager, shame about Bielsa though, he has done wonders for Leeds it is just a shame that not only the wheels have come off, but the steering wheel has come loose and the clutch is slipping, but ya never know, "football is a funny old game." ⚽

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

I'll have to go with Leicester this time.

Liverpool were also an option for me, but the Irons will stop their winning run.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

9 hours ago, snapdragon said:

I'll have to go with Leicester this time.

8 hours ago, Slacker77 said:

ok i go for Leicester this week 

10 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Leicester for me please.

Poor old Leeds eh. Bielsa had to go I suppose, but after sacking him, it’s a sad state of affairs. In the relegation mix for sure.

Watford, Norwich and Brentford my picks for the drop… or Leeds for one of the three. Burnley and the Toon, no way.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Faz said:

@Dedinbed still to select a team for week 28.

Sorry Mr Faz , I've neglected this thread a little with all my computing power dedicated to the other one .. may I avail myself of Liverpool for this weekend ..

• Like 1
  • Cool 2