English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

Apologies to all, but I've belatedly noticed that I gave both @Sateeb and @Lowseasonloverdefault selections for Brighton who were not scheduled to play. I will be changing these to Brentford in the event that nobody objects to this.

I would point out that both of these players have yet to make a selection, and this is their 3rd default selection. I am not expecting to hear from them, and that being the case they will automatically be deleted after the next round, as is the practice so it is unlikely my error and the amendment will cause any serious damage. If anyone disagrees, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Updated table is attached. @Andrew Reevehas tripled his score, and there are 4 into the next round.

LPS (Autosaved).xlsx

• Like 1

anyoe know why chelsea don't play now?

just thinking of fpl if i have to take the player out from the team or 

Edited by Slacker77
mispelled

2 hours ago, Slacker77 said:

anyoe know why chelsea don't play now?

just thinking of fpl if i have to take the player out from the team or 

They are currently playing in the FIFA's Mickey Mouse Cup: The world club championship.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

And for my next trick, I choose Chelsea.

Seeing you have chosen a Saturday game John I will chose a Sunday game just to add to the suspense.

Manchester United please John.

Just between you and myself John, we could always split the 7 points giving us 3.5 points each. Watcha say John, make my day, and remember not a word to anyone else? 😀⚽

• Haha 4
  • Cool 1

Howdy LPSers,

I trust you’re all doing well on this fine winter’s morn. Just wishing to inform everyone that due to personal reasons, @JohninDublinwill stepping back from the running of LPS from the next game week onward. Instead, @Fazwill be updating the sheet and recording our selections until the end of the season. I will be continuing in my “VAR” role.

John has done a great job in setting things up and generating interest in the competition, and I’m sure we’ll all miss his commentary and professional notations on our (sometimes) dubious selections. Thank you John 🙏. The upside is that nobody has to feel guilty anymore selecting West Ham.

Over to you @Faz.

BH

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

5 hours ago, BigHewer said:

The upside is that nobody has to feel guilty anymore selecting West Ham.

TYVM. 

On question though: Does anyone ever feel guilty when they select Wet Sham?

9 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

On question though: Does anyone ever feel guilty when they select Wet Sham?

I must say, I held off for a few weeks John as I wanted to stay on your good side 😁

• Haha 4

So for my last act as score-keeper, I attach the updated table  which shows that @Marble-eyeand I are battling it out for the possible 5  bonus points in this series. @BigHewerand @King Cottonstill lead the way with 18 and 19 points respectively.

So it's over to @Fazand Big Hewer as custodians of the integrity of this game. To make their life simpler, I've already entered my pick for GW 27: Brighton.

Good luck and thanks to all.

LPS (Autosaved).xlsx

• Like 3

The next round of fixtures start Sat 5th March with Leicester v Leeds. 1230 UK kick off.

Players should therefore make their team selections before 1130 UK time, 1830 Thai time, Sat 5th March.