English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

53 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

so KC had a 7 points i saw ,great work KC :=)

And will there be more to come and if when does the round start ?

Cheers, my fellow LPS-er 🤗 ! New GW24 round already open for entries.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Aoooo yeayea,the rehab hasn't finished yet from the vacation in LOS a month ;)

i had something in my mind saying that but i wasn't sure ,ok i try again with John

@JohninDublin:  round GW24 i choose your favourite team Spurs :)

• Like 1

My apologies for my neglecting this site. As some of you will know, I've been a bit under siege recently. I seriously hope I've not jeopardised anyone's enjoyment of this thread.

At time of writing, I am awaiting picks from @spicy_girl @Andrew Reeve @Chaimai @GMoney2312@Dedinbed @Lowseasonlover @Sateeb

Regarding the last two of these, both have had 2 consecutive default selections. If there are no objections, they will be deleted after a 3rd consecutive default selection.

Again, apologies for my negligence.

LPS (Autosaved).xlsx

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, GMoney2312 said:

I have retired from this, thanks

Thanks. I did see your earlier post, and I wanted to make sure you hadn't changed your mind.

19 hours ago, Chaimai said:

Liverpool please

Apologies for not getting back to you, but your selection had to be in by 19.45 GMT on Tuesday. I am waiting to see the official time stamp, but at present it looks like your post was made about 03.00-0400 today Wednesday. If that is correct you are given a default selection of alphabetically of the first unused team available to you which in this case is Burnley: If the time-stamp shows your selection was in time, I will replace it with Liverpool.

3 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

Apologies for not getting back to you, but your selection had to be in by 19.45 GMT on Tuesday. I am waiting to see the official time stamp, but at present it looks like your post was made about 03.00-0400 today Wednesday. If that is correct you are given a default selection of alphabetically of the first unused team available to you which in this case is Burnley: If the time-stamp shows your selection was in time, I will replace it with Liverpool.

It was yesterday morning Thai time, so outside the deadline.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

The following interim updated table is provisional subject to the time stamp on @Chaimaivalidating his Liverpool selection.

Both the top two leaders have fallen at the first fence paving the way for a possible new leader.

LPS (Autosaved).xlsx 13.58 kB · 5 downloads

Shame to hear that the two top leaders have fallen.

• Haha 4