English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

43 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

On that note, week 10 Liverpool please 😁

Against The Seagulls!  I'm impressed with your bravery there, @BigHewer, making my W9 Everton vs Watford pick look like a cowardly custard. 'Nice one', KC says, patiently watching from the members' box 😁.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Against The Seagulls!  I'm impressed with your bravery there, @BigHewer, making my W9 Everton vs Watford pick look like a cowardly custard. 'Nice one', KC says, patiently watching from the members' box 😁.

Safe as houses KC, safe as houses 😁

• Haha 2

Who's backed Man Utd .? 

You are cordially invited to join the rest of us first hurdle fallers for they are getting savaged by Liverpool .. and it's still only h/t .. 

• Haha 1

Poor old Ole's in for a slaughtering after that and is making Daniel Farke look a positively safe bet as the next manager for the chop .. can't see the board of M U letting this continue .. 

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

I am still screaming at the television, last season Spurs had the best double act in the premier lge with scoring goals. This season, complete nightmare. 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

26 minutes ago, Andrew Reeve said:

I am still screaming at the television, last season Spurs had the best double act in the premier lge with scoring goals. This season, complete nightmare. 

And one of those won the Golden Boot.

The only thing I have to look forward to in terms of precedent, is that the last time Levy  gave a manager a two year contract, he lasted just over half a season.

I'd love to ask Nuno, "You know that idea you had to field a weakened team against Vitesse so the players were rested for the Wet Sham game? How did that work out for you?

I'd love to ask Nuno, "You know that idea you had to field a weakened team against Vitesse? How did that work out for you?

I share the same sentiment. Part of Nuno brief when he became Spurs manager was to have the team more attack minded with free flowing football, none of that has been evident this season.

• Like 1

I just wanna say good luck to you guys that still are in for the 2nd week .

My dear Toffees had a nightmare last saturday verse Watford and lost big 2-5 ,hmmmm 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Reeve said:

Good Point and maybe the name needs to be changed to

Last person Standing

That was one of my proposed changes.

See how long this game lasts before I make the second.
Once the Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City options have been used it becomes a different level of skill and luck.

• Like 2