English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

26 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Yes, all joking apart, I really enjoyed the game and thanks for everybody that put the hard work in, very enjoyable.⚽🙏

And the the big bonus is Leeds stays up and sadly we lose Burnley.

Congrats @Marble-eye, well played ⚽🍻🎉

A big thank you to @Fazfor taking the reins and running a very enjoyable game over the season. 🙏⚽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Congrats @Marble-eye, well played ⚽🍻🎉

A big thank you to @Fazfor taking the reins and running a very enjoyable game over the season. 🙏⚽

And of course yourself for being a very reliable VAR operative and KC for him spotting every one elses mistakes, I just wish he played in the goal for Leeds because nothing ever gets past him. 🙏⚽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And the Bride gets the flowers the Scousers are premier league bridesmaids. The Tykes stay up but Burnley go down. In all seriousness did Villa throw the towel in 2-0 up with 10 mins left or did City roll up their sleeves. I'm surprised Grealish was not brought on. As for the shower on the other side of Manchester Ten Hag has a job rebuilding them from Top to Bottom offload the OAPs who are past their prime and are just happy sitting on their arse on the bench picking up their fat wages.