English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

13 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

It's closer at the top of LPS than the EPL.

Only have three choices. Well two seeing as United are not playing. Who has the easiest game? Clarets or Seagulls?

Brighton for me please Mr Faz, to send Leeds crashing out of the top flight.

Good choice under the circumstances, Snaps.
If you survive this round, Man Utd are away to C Palace in the final week 38 games.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

On 5/12/2022 at 11:05 AM, BigHewer said:

Everton (last pick) over the Bees please Faz.

Bad enough having to rely on the Toffees and then they go and get two red cards 😡

• Haha 2

A single week and for the second time @Marble-eye wins the LPS.

@Chiangmai is now the only player that can equal ME's current score of 34 points and has a new sequence of all teams to choose from. This is more a case of ME's game to throw away now, and sincerely hoping he shows loyalty to his home team and picks Leeds. 🤪

Result of LPS game week 37.

LPS Week 37.xlsx 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

Leicester if it's not too late ;)

Hi, @Slacker77. Maybe a quick check with @@Faz, 'cos the sheet is showing you chose LEI for W28

Looks like Faz is on a day-off, so I'd advise you to choose one of your other 4 unused options . . . and they're not all bad! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Hi, @Slacker77. Maybe a quick check with @@Faz, 'cos the sheet is showing you chose LEI for W28

Looks like Faz is on a day-off, so I'd advise you to choose one of your other 4 unused options . . . and they're not all bad! 🙄

Ok KC Thx for letting me know .

Then i go for Man U if it's ok for Mr Faz :)

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, King Cotton said:

26 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

Ok KC Thx for letting me know .

Then i go for Man U if it's ok for Mr Faz :)

Yes, Mr Faz has had a very busy afternoon.

Thanks KC for your intervention and advice to Slacker.
Man Utd it is. 👍

• Like 2

Well, the moment of truth has arrived, and it must come as a great surprise as to the overall winner of this season's LPS winner 🙄.

Game week 38, and with all players free to participating with a team selection, only 4 managed to add to their overall points tally to bring the game to a close.

Final results;
LPS Week 38.xlsx 

The winner of this season's LPS is non-other than @Marble-eye with a total score of 36.
Although he started conservatively, like a hare out of the trap, he overtook the rest of the field and in week 37 he clinched the title with his second LPS win of the season.

Well done and take a bow sir.
Golden Buzzer GIF by America's Got Talent

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Faz said:

Well, the moment of truth has arrived, and it must come as a great surprise as to the overall winner of this season's LPS winner 🙄.

Game week 38, and with all players free to participating with a team selection, only 4 managed to add to their overall points tally to bring the game to a close.

Final results;
LPS Week 38.xlsx 

The winner of this season's LPS is non-other than @Marble-eye with a total score of 36.
Although he started conservatively, like a hare out of the trap, he overtook the rest of the field and in week 37 he clinched the title with his second LPS win of the season.

Well done and take a bow sir.
Golden Buzzer GIF by America's Got Talent

Yes, all joking apart, I really enjoyed the game and thanks for everybody that put the hard work in, very enjoyable.⚽🙏

And the the big bonus is Leeds stays up and sadly we lose Burnley.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

And the the big bonus is Leeds stays up and sadly we lose Burnley.

Just more icing on the cake for you, ME. 😃

• Like 1