English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

10 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Leicester City for me please, @Faz. Not one of my favourite clubs, but when needs must 😒 !

Can I offer both you and @Faz my deepest sympathies of having to chose  Leicester against Everton and Chrystal Palace against Watford, if either of your team's lose I will stand the drop of York. ⚽🙂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

Can I offer both you and @Faz my deepest sympathies of having to chose  Leicester against Everton and Chrystal Palace against Watford, if either of your team's lose I will stand the drop of York. ⚽🙂

May I remind you @Marble-eye, you've got to participate to win it - mind you, I don't fancy @King Cotton pick either. 😉

• Haha 2

Due to earlier bad picks and quick elimination, I've still got a few to pick from.

Could have either Seagulls or United. But a draw kicks you off. So I'm going for The bees to sting the Saints.

Brentford for me please Mr Faz.

• Like 1
  • Cool 2

52 minutes ago, Faz said:

That completes picks for week 35 by the remaining 4 members.

Just out of interest @Faz should all remaining members still left in this comp fail on their predictions, where would the 7 points go, I can only assume it would go to the member that is leading in the comp at present, would this be a fair assumption?

But good luck to all remaining members.🤥😡🙂⚽

• Haha 2

Depending on if any or all 4 remaining players get through, please note, week 36 picks will be limited to the reduced fixture list, with only 12 teams participating.
A Villa
Liverpool
Leeds
Chelsea
Leicester
Norwich
Watford
Everton
Wolves
Man City
Spurs
Arsenal

Week 36 games will be played over Tue 10th to Thu 12th.
With Leicester not playing until Sunday, this means if two or more players progress to week 36, there will be a very short period of 48 hours to submit your week 36 team selection.

At a glance, @King Cotton his last 3 remaining team picks are all playing week 36. (Norwich, Watford, Wolves).
@Chiangmai is limited to just Wolves. (Wet Sham no fixture).
@snapdragon is also limited to Wolves. (Brighton, Burnley, Man U no fixtures).
@Faz is limited to Leicester (Brighton, Newcastle, Soton no fixtures).

We have an unprecedented situation here folks, so I'm going to consult with VAR for a solution, should more than one player proceed to week 36.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

48 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Just out of interest @Faz should all remaining members still left in this comp fail on their predictions, where would the 7 points go, I can only assume it would go to the member that is leading in the comp at present, would this be a fair assumption?

As with other previous games, if the remaining members are all eliminated, there is no LPS or 7 points awarded. They all receive '0' and all the players are back in the game.
The 7 points are only awarded if one lone player remains standing.

• Like 1

@Faz, @Chaimai and @snapdragon all through to week 36, with @King Cotton Leicester pick still to be decided. The longest run in the LPS game before declaring a winner was 5 weeks.

Week 36 will be the 4th consecutive week players remain in the game, so for those sat on the sidelines, you may yet get another chance to earn some extra points and maybe be declared this season's overall winner.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Week 36 limited fixtures kick off at 2000 UK time, A Villa v Liverpool.

With West Ham, Burnley, Brighton, Man Utd, Newcastle and Southampton having no fixtures this week, fate dictates team selection choices for @Faz, @Chiangmai and @snapdragon who all only have one team playing from their remaining choices.

@King Cotton if going through to week 36, will be left with a pick of 3 choices, Norwich, Watford, or Wolves.

So, by the hand of God, @Chiangmai and @snapdragon only choice is Wolves, whilst @Faz only choice is Leicester. These predetermined selections have already been entered for week 36 fixtures.

@King Cotton fate is yet to be decided.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

46 minutes ago, Faz said:

So, by the hand of God

Was that the VAR consulting that you mentioned earlier?

• Haha 3

Results are in, and we have a new and 6th different winner of the LPS.

LPS Week 36.xlsx 

Week 37 coming up and everyone is back in the game.
@Marble-eye a joint leader, and starting a new sequence of selections, must be favourite with only 2 weeks remaining. With 20 teams to choose from, what a great time to show some support and loyalty to your home team and pick Leeds.  🙏

• Haha 2
  • Cool 1

Week 37 and 12 fixtures listed. (Same as FFFF game).
If you select a team that's playing twice this round, please state which fixture your selection is for.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Faz said:

what a great time to show some support and loyalty to your home team and pick Leeds. 

As much as I'd love to chose the Whighty Mights, I think I'll go with the old saying, "they call me Hunt and not Chump", or words of that description. 😀

Nice to have some company at the top, was getting a bit lonely up here. 🤥

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Faz said:

If you select a team that's playing twice this round, please state which fixture your selection is for.

Everton (last pick) over the Bees please Faz.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, Faz said:

Wolves for me, please, @Faz

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Chelsea for me please....+I think).

You had Chelsea week 9.
Wet Sham is your last remaining pick.

• Like 1

It's closer at the top of LPS than the EPL.

Only have three choices. Well two seeing as United are not playing. Who has the easiest game? Clarets or Seagulls?

Brighton for me please Mr Faz, to send Leeds crashing out of the top flight.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1