English Premier League Last Person Standing 2021/22

BigHewer

On 12/31/2021 at 5:43 AM, King Cotton said:

but with what's still left on my plate offering the BRE vs AST

to the cat ? Was that chicken breast  K C .? 

Sorry mate that was too good to miss ..

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Happy New Year John 🎉

West Ham next for me please.

A-ah, don't rush him, @BigHewer! United and Wolves are still to play, with @snapdragonvery hoping Utd will get him another 2-pts.

Let poor old @JohninDublinenjoy his Sandbox hol and this nice, long game-free spell 🌇 !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, King Cotton said:

A-ah, don't rush him, @BigHewer! United and Wolves are still to play, with @snapdragonvery hoping Utd will get him another 2-pts.

Let poor old @JohninDublinenjoy his Sandbox hol and this nice, long game-free spell 🌇 !

I am going to appoint you as my trade union rep.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

The game in Phuket, or the PL?

No, I didn’t forget the Phuket game John, looking forward to the first report 🏝

Xmas over and where are we at .. The blue Moon's of Manchester are 3 wins an'a draw in front of the chasing duo of Chelsea and Liverpool who fought out an entertaining but ultimately less than productive draw yesterday .. 17 games left but with the Manc's winning 11 on the trot thus far it's gonna need a bigger crash than Wall St for them to lose it now .. down in the cellar the condemned are beginning to assemble with Norwich , Newcastle , Burnley and Watford now 6 points adrift of Leeds in 16th .. Watford have a 2 point edge over the other's but the way they've been losing games at the death it only needs one of the basement 3 to pull a win outta the magician's hat and Watford will be getting weighed for the trap door also .. 

• Like 3
  • Cool 2

@King Cotton @spicy_girl@Andrew Reeve @Slacker77  @Chaimai@Benroon@Marble-eye@snapdragon@Dedinbed@Lowseasonlover@Sateeb@GMoney2312

Following the introduction of the LPS game, myself, @BigHewerand @Fazare concerned that a player having a bit of bad luck might lose interest if they are kept out of the game for several weeks at a time. As a result, we've been thinking of adding other games where players can take part every week regardless of the last result. News of this is posted elsewhere on the sports and fitness forum, and I am posting it here also in case you have not seen it.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/9726-new-football-competition-interested/page/2/#comment-134669

To make it worthwhile, we need at least 8 players. If you are interested please tell us and we will explain the suggested games.

Edited by Faz
inserted link.
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

@King Cotton @spicy_girl@Andrew Reeve @Slacker77  @Chaimai@Benroon@Marble-eye@snapdragon@Dedinbed@Lowseasonlover@Sateeb@GMoney2312

Following the introduction of the LPS game, myself, @BigHewerand @Fazare concerned that a player having a bit of bad luck might lose interest if they are kept out of the game for several weeks at a time. As a result, we've been thinking of adding other games where players can take part every week regardless of the last result. News of this is posted elsewhere on the sports and fitness forum, and I am posting it here also in case you have not seen it.

To make it worthwhile, we need at least 8 players. If you are interested please tell us and we will explain the suggested games.

I'll risk it for a biscuit.😀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I'll risk it for a biscuit

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Good things crumb to those that wait.

Why was biscuit sad .? 

Because it's mother was a wafer too long .. 

• Haha 2

I'd be grateful if any of those (who haven't already done so) interest in playing in a new additional game would post their 'ayes' in the topic 

It's now looking as though we have 7/8 players which makes it worth the effort involved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faz said:

I'd be grateful if any of those (who haven't already done so) interest in playing in a new additional game would post their 'ayes' in the topic 

I’m in the ‘aye column’ for sure, Faz 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

What ever it is; count me in.

Didn't get where I am today by standing on the sidelines.

But that raises the question, where are you today? (hahaha)

• Haha 1